Alec Baldwin will stand trial on manslaughter charges

They are if there is negligence, as in this case.

Just like a reckless driver is charged if someone is killed, no difference.

Except Baldwin wasn't reckless, Hannah was. That she let crewmen play with the guns with live ammo, that she didn't check the gun before she handed it to Baldwin, and that she was higher than a fucking kite when she was on the job.

It would be like if my mechanic cut my brake lines during my last tuneup, would I be responsible for the resulting accident? Absolutely not.

But Baldwin blasphemed against Cheeto Jesus and must pay!!!

Except Baldwin wasn't reckless, Hannah was. That she let crewmen play with the guns with live ammo, that she didn't check the gun before she handed it to Baldwin, and that she was higher than a fucking kite when she was on the job.

It would be like if my mechanic cut my brake lines during my last tuneup, would I be responsible for the resulting accident? Absolutely not.

But Baldwin blasphemed against Cheeto Jesus and must pay!!!
Alec pointed a gun at a person. That is by definition reckless. It is against every safety protocol that has been put in place by the prop masters over their more than a century of work.

Alec pointed a gun at a person. That is by definition reckless. It is against every safety protocol that has been put in place by the prop masters over their more than a century of work.

He pointed a prop gun at a camera in the direction of a director and a cinematographer who were trying to get a specific shot.

If John Landis didn't go to jail for killing Vic Morrow and those two Asian kids, Baldwin isn't going to jail for Hannah's fuckup.

He pointed a prop gun at a camera in the direction of a director and a cinematographer who were trying to get a specific shot.

If John Landis didn't go to jail for killing Vic Morrow and those two Asian kids, Baldwin isn't going to jail for Hannah's fuckup.
No, you moron, he pointed a REAL gun, being used as a prop.

John Landis didn't intentionally fly the helicopter into Vic and the kids.

Alec DID intentionally point the gun at Hylana.

DURRRRRR

No, you moron, he pointed a REAL gun, being used as a prop.

John Landis didn't intentionally fly the helicopter into Vic and the kids.
No, what he did was order explosives to be set off close to a helicopter, flying at night, while using two child actors who were too young to have been out on a set using explosives. He made all the bad decisions that got those kids killed. (And Vic Morrow)

Alec DID intentionally point the gun at Hylana.
After she directed him to do so to get a shot she wanted, and after the armorer assured him it was a "cold gun".

No, what he did was order explosives to be set off close to a helicopter, flying at night, while using two child actors who were too young to have been out on a set using explosives. He made all the bad decisions that got those kids killed. (And Vic Morrow)

After she directed him to do so to get a shot she wanted, and after the armorer assured him it was a "cold gun".
No, dummy. The special effects guy placed too much explosives than what was needed, and detonated it directly under the tail rotor because he didn't have a good visual angle.

Sheesh you really don't know a damned thing, do you!

No, dummy. The special effects guy placed too much explosives than what was needed, and detonated it directly under the tail rotor because he didn't have a good visual angle.

Sheesh you really don't know a damned thing, do you!
The pilot, the FX guys, and everyone else all had concerns about the safety of the shoot.

Landis insisted on it anyway...

If he's not guilty, than Baldwin certainly isn't.

The pilot, the FX guys, and everyone else all had concerns about the safety of the shoot.

Landis insisted on it anyway...

If he's not guilty, than Baldwin certainly isn't.

Landis didn't point a loaded gun at anyone. Baldwin did.

But you keep on keeping on. Your legal opinion record sits at 0.

Other than Rittenhouse, I've been pretty spot on.

And Rittenhouse was a travesty.
No, you haven't been. And Rittenhouse was defending himself from violent rapists, and thugs.

The travesty was bringing the case at all.

No, pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger isn't an "accident".
It is when the it’s on set of a movie shoot and the gun was a prop gun that had been cleared by a dumb bitch who’s only job was to manage the prop guns used by the actors

It is when the it’s on set of a movie shoot and the gun was a prop gun that had been cleared by a dumb bitch who’s only job was to manage the prop guns used by the actors
No, it isn't. Before any scene involving guns is filmed, there is a safety briefing. The first thing that is said is "DON'T POINT THE GUNS AT ANYONE!"

In the setup for the scene the actors are instructed to point the guns 15 degrees of target because the camera can't tell.

Period

No, it isn't. Before any scene involving guns is filmed, there is a safety briefing. The first thing that is said is "DON'T POINT THE GUNS AT ANYONE!"

In the setup for the scene the actors are instructed to point the guns 15 degrees of target because the camera can't tell.

Period
That sounds like the director and cinematographer's negligence to me. But they didn't mock the Orange Blob on SNL.

That sounds like the director and cinematographer's negligence to me. But they didn't mock the Orange Blob on SNL.
No you ignorant clod. The person holding the weapon is the final safety.

So long as the person holding the gun doesn't break that rule, EVERY OTHER PERSON COULD FAIL THEIR JOB COMPLETELY, and that women would still be alive.

No you ignorant clod. The person holding the weapon is the final safety.

So long as the person holding the gun doesn't break that rule, EVERY OTHER PERSON COULD FAIL THEIR JOB COMPLETELY, and that women would still be alive.
Hey, if they had been filming a romantic comedy instead of a western about guns, then you might have a point.

But Baldwin mocked the Cheetoh Messiah, and deserves to be punished!!!!

Hey, if they had been filming a romantic comedy instead of a western about guns, then you might have a point.

But Baldwin mocked the Cheetoh Messiah, and deserves to be punished!!!!
My point stands. In your bizarro world the shooter is innocent, and the victim the guilty one.

You are fucked in the head.

Forum List

Back