Zone1 Be inspired this Black History Month — and take it back from agenda-driven progressives

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
I see similarities to Malcolm X's views, at least those he had right before he was killed.

Be inspired this Black History Month — and take it back from agenda-driven progressives

Progressives are seducing Americans to constantly stare at past oppression of black Americans to slowly impair their vision of the present and beyond. They’re the merchants of a singular narrative about how we’re the descendants of the downtrodden who stood idly by until graciously receiving white people’s benevolence.

If you’re white, you’re supposed to grovel for forgiveness for what you haven’t personally done and simultaneously elevate yourself to become black America’s savior to allegedly prevent it from happening again. If you’re black, you’re supposed to accept your position in society as the permanently disadvantaged who resents needing assistance.

The main issue isn't his position, the issue is the left see's their position as the only position allowed. His views aren't even worthy of debate to the left.

The author in question:

OIP.vjuQ_pIz-NGBimsfzK8EfwAAAA

He isn't wrong, but money is behind making sure I go to a website and learning how to tell my kids what horrible white people we are. Saw an ad for it yesterday when I was getting my haircut. I felt so bad, I almost asked for dredlocks or corn rows.

He isn't wrong, but money is behind making sure I go to a website and learning how to tell my kids what horrible white people we are. Saw an ad for it yesterday when I was getting my haircut. I felt so bad, I almost asked for dredlocks or corn rows.

Isn't that cultural appropriation?

How about letting us determine how we are going to use this month instead of being told how to or what X stood for by right wing extremists with an agenda?

Forum List

Back