Beautiful spring night

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20230423_205008.jpg

My umbrella, Venus and the Moon

It's actually been really nice where I'm at for the past month or so. Sleeping with the window open. Haven't had to use the ac or heat........until last night. It got down to 40 degrees and had to turn the heat on. But today was nice again, even if only got up to 55 degrees.

If it's like this all summer here, my electric bill will be happy!!!! And I will be EXSTATIC!!!

Nice picture. That is Bellatrix (shoulder of Orion) to the left and Capella to the upper right.
Very cool you saw ALL the details.

I actually have a VERY expensive gps/pc operated telescope with about 12 lenses but it's so much trouble and my kids are grown now so I seldom get it out

I haven't used it since my kids were young. Sadly
I remember years ago a friend of mine had Celestion (I think the name is correct) telescope. A crisp night very clear sky. It was amazing to see the planets in the sky. The first time I ever looked through a tracking telescope. I've always wanted one since. I have a big reflector but you gotta chase everything (no clock).

I remember years ago a friend of mine had Celestion (I think the name is correct) telescope. A crisp night very clear sky. It was amazing to see the planets in the sky. The first time I ever looked through a tracking telescope. I've always wanted one since. I have a big reflector but you gotta chase everything (no clock).
Yup, my first few I had to constantly move the scope. That's a real bitch as a drinker lol. Then comes along my drinking relief.... telescope dumbass 2.0 lol

Forum List

Back