Before Butler Rally, Trump's SS Detail did Not Include Counter-Snipers? How could that be?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
From the mouth of the current acting head of the Secret Service:

:15:

REPORTER: Can you confirm that this was the first 2024 campaign even that counter-sniper teams were assigned to the former president?

ACTING DIRECTOR ROE:

It was the first time Secret Service counter-snipers uh were deployed to support uh the former President's detail.

Any more tough questions and he'll start sounding like his boss, Alejandro Mayorkas, "Uh, Senator, uh, if I may . . . "

I don't think the Secret Service set him up. I think they just didn't care if Trump got killed or not. Not a priority to them, as long as they are allowed to stonewall, cover for their "friends," as Roe called the counter-sniper who was supposed to shoot Crooks before he got off eight shots, and use the bureaucratic process to make sure no one is held accountable.

My question is why would this thread be in the conspiracy theory section? Since what you posted did happen.
Because at the end, I speculate about why the Secret Service did what they did, and it goes beyond mere incompetence, in my opinion.

"Conspiracy theory" does not mean "incorrect," or "false," also in my opinion.

When they finally did have counter-snipers, they were not provided with radio. Instead, they relied on texting.

Don't text and drive, don't text at your daughter's wedding, and for fucks sake, don't text while you have a gunman aiming at the president in the sights of your sniper rifle.

2:30

1722650385948.png

"With respct to the counter-snipers, they were using cellular or telephone text communications."

Think how many more people would have been killed that day if there was no counter-sniper.

So, why did the SS decide that today, of all days, would be the time they would have the means to take out an assasin? Could it be that they knew they had an assassin, cleared a path for him on the roof, ignored all the supporters screaming that there was someone on the roof with a gun, and wanted to let the murderer take his kill shot at Trump, and then immediately take out the assassin before he could do any more damage to innocent people and, most of all, NEVER TALK?

There are a lot of things that don’t add up.

34X convicted felons and ex-presidents who disgraced the office get the B team I guess.

Think how many more people would have been killed that day if there was no counter-sniper.
And think how little they would have cared. After all, they were just a bunch of deplorables.
So, why did the SS decide that today, of all days, would be the time they would have the means to take out an assasin?
A question they need to be asked AND they need to answer.
Could it be that they knew they had an assassin, cleared a path for him on the roof, ignored all the supporters screaming that there was someone on the roof with a gun, and wanted to let the murderer take his kill shot at Trump, and then immediately take out the assassin before he could do any more damage to innocent people and, most of all, NEVER TALK?
Yes, it absolutely could be. So long as they keep information from us, we have no choice but to speculate.
There are a lot of things that don’t add up.
Indeed.

And think how little they would have cared. After all, they were just a bunch of deplorables.

A question they need to be asked AND they need to answer.

Yes, it absolutely could be. So long as they keep information from us, we have no choice but to speculate.

Indeed.
How anyone would even consider voting for a party that has sunk to the level of the Dems in trying to defeat their opponent is beyond me.

REPORTER: Can you confirm that this was the first 2024 campaign even that counter-sniper teams were assigned to the former president?

ACTING DIRECTOR ROE:

It was the first time Secret Service counter-snipers uh were deployed to support uh the former President's detail.

Any more tough questions and he'll start sounding like his boss, Alejandro Mayorkas, "Uh, Senator, uh, if I may . . . "

I don't think the Secret Service set him up. I think they just didn't care if Trump got killed or not. Not a priority to them, as long as they are allowed to stonewall, cover for their "friends," as Roe called the counter-sniper who was supposed to shoot Crooks before he got off eight shots, and use the bureaucratic process to make sure no one is held accountable.

So where did the counter sniper that took out the crazy shooter come from?

ACTING DIRECTOR ROE:

Trump was setup

ACTING DIRECTOR ROE:

Boo..hoo... :crybaby:

Gad, you retards are really milking this eh? LOL

I guess when you really have nothing on your plate except a failed presidency in the past, a criminal conviction in the present, and losing to a smart ex-prosecutor in the polls... what else do you have left, amIright?

Thoughts & prayers.

Forum List

Back