Before Ilhan Omar, Barack Obama Mainstreamed Anti-Semitism In The DeathRAT Party

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
At least obama lied and said Israel was an ally and he would feel he had a failed presidency if Israel suffered from his horrific treaty.

He didnā€™t mean any of it, but he said it.

Itā€™s BETTER this way.

No IFS AND or BUTS now about what they believe.

And I believe Trump will win by more electoral votes than weā€™ve seen in a while.

The dem challenger will have to choose between the young insane vote plus the muzzie vote. Or that moderate and independent vote.

Canā€™t win with either/or.

D.C. is still reeling from last weekā€™s debacle involving Rep. Ilhan Omar, who has made a series of statements many have criticized as anti-Semitic. In 2012, she tweeted, ā€œIsrael has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.ā€

In February, Omar had tweeted that support for Israel was ā€œall about the Benjamins baby,ā€ prompting charges she was raising anti-Semitic tropes involving Jews and sinister financial machinations. Two weeks ago, she raised the issue of dual loyalty, and old anti-Semitic canard, before a D.C. crowd: ā€œNobody ever gets to have the broader debate of what is happening with Palestine. So for me, I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.ā€

When a fellow Democratic congresswoman lamented ā€œthat Rep. Omar continues to mischaracterize support for Israel,ā€ Omar responded by saying, ā€œI should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee.ā€

(Excerpt) Read more at thefederalist.com ...

Forum List

Back