Rep. Ilhan Omar's daughter among students suspended

Lord-Humungus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2023

Rep. Ilhan Omar’s daughter said she was suspended Thursday by Barnard College after refusing to leave an encampment set up on campus in support of Gaza.

Isra Hirsi, 21, said she received notice that she and at least two other students were suspended for “standing in solidarity with Palestinians facing a genocide,” Hirsi wrote on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

Good on the university for not giving her special treatment publicly. Someone is learning a valuable lesson today. It will be interesting to see how long this lasts and if behind closed doors the suspension is lifted.

Good on the university for not giving her special treatment publicly. Someone is learning a valuable lesson today. It will be interesting to see how long this lasts and if behind closed doors the suspension is lifted.

She's a terrorist, just like her mom/aunt.

The hammer and sickle is just to die for.

1713471850082.png

Of course you're frail. When I point out here that you're the one fantasizing about beastiality what's your frail and defensive response going to be? :dunno:
The proof I am not frail is I don’t call others frail. I don’t even personally know what fragility is having no personal experience with it
You seen quite familiar with fragility as you use the word constantly

Forum List

Back