Behold the mindless, brainwashed twits of statist bootlickery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure don't disagree with the guy overall, but he is looking for gotcha moments and was awfully quick with the edits that acted to cut off people as they were speaking.

I sure don't disagree with the guy overall, but he is looking for gotcha moments and was awfully quick with the edits that acted to cut off people as they were speaking.

Laughing Smiley.png

You can't make this stuff up. Lefty is beyond clueless.

View attachment 436425

You can't make this stuff up. Lefty is beyond clueless.
You must have missed the part where I said I didn't disagree with him overall.

You are as bad as the leftist sheeple here who see anything even remotely in disagreement with their stupid identity politics orthodoxy and do the same thing.

Now, if one of these benightedly unintelligent creatures were to just pop in here to call me a "Trumpist" as they like to do, I will consider my time here to be well spent, indeed.

There are dumb people all over the political paradigm. I could just as easily make a video like this that makes Trump supporters look retarded.

There are dumb people all over the political paradigm. I could just as easily make a video like this that makes Trump supporters look retarded.

You wouldn't even have to edit. Hell, just hit "Quote" on half the propaganda posting on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back