The easiest way to end the debate for Trump

Where do you get this nonsense from?

Seriously, where did you get the idea that a compromise that traded Democrat border concessions in exchange for Ukraine funding (which PASSED LATER ON IT'S OWN) would not get enough votes (without Trump forcing Johnson to squash it)?

Republicans EXPLICITLY blamed Trump for the bill's demise:

In recent weeks, Trump has been lobbying Republicans both in private conversations and in public statements on social media to oppose the border compromise being delicately hashed out in the Senate, according to GOP sources familiar with the conversations – in part because he wants to campaign on the issue this November and doesn’t want President Joe Biden to score a victory in an area where he is politically vulnerable.

Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell acknowledged in a private meeting on Wednesday that Trump’s animosity toward the yet-to-be-released border deal puts Republicans in a serious bind as they try to move forward on the already complex issue. For weeks, Republicans have been warning that Trump’s opposition could blow up the bipartisan proposal, but the admission from McConnell was particularly striking, given he has been a chief advocate for a border-Ukraine package.

So, people who were working with the Democrats on a "compromise" bill that didn't advance Border Security at all, and was already not going to pass, are blaming President Trump.

Shocking.

You do know that the overwhelming majority want the border secured and that Biden is 20 points underwater on this issue.
Of course you do.
That's why you're mad.

Sane to the point of $38 million of Trumps money
And some obvious stuff. Trump can land any gal he needs, though some fading off, after all, he had to fuck Stormy on the downlow. Not a bad looking guy, especially when young, I suppose. Charm, confidence, fame and WEALTH. I was employed in lots of jobs from low to high levels of difficulty and responsibility, thousands of people. In my mid-20s I was correctional officer, all levels of security. I also spent time in the drug world, and it was a fun ride 70s-80s, before I wised up and moved back where I belonged, at 20 yrs. old. So some experience, character is easy, and 99% of the time the eyes don't lie.

Point is Jean Carroll is nuts, BIGLY, how come you didn't learn anything from the Kavanaugh case, where Ford or whatever her name is, you know, the one who speaks like a little girl? Shit, she even teaches her problems as a profession.

Personally, I think Trump may have banged her, they started to, or she made 90% up for the deep state, 10% being she actually saw him.

It still doesn't add up. A moment of weakness? she was never pretty, and clearly not his type. And Trump was a young buck when Jean said this occurred, , yeah sure, bang that Jean gal, she's creepy, scoring some creep sex.

The deep state are smart people, they know how to fuck with people's heads, especially weak ones, and to a GREAT extent those with severe mental disorders. You remember Trump raped you, this is why you're a mess. Think of all the well deserved patriotic attention, and you'll be treated as you've always deserved. Perhaps 300 zillion dollars deserved, which you can donate, for the people. Your name permanently honored and recognized in the archives of history and education.

donald-trump-wives-1-cd4e8eb5698444f3b0eaa8fa65dcd516.jpg

220px-Stormy_Daniels_2015.jpg

220px-Ejean-two_hands_%28cropped%29.jpg

Last edited:
In the last few months there have been murder upon murder and rape upon rape of American little girls and young women. Done by ILLEGAL ALIENS that have all entered under Bidens open border policies.
Since this debate is on CNN most viewers won't know about all these heinous crimes that Biden has facilitated via his eagerness to flood the country with foreigners. Trump can expose both CNN & Biden to a brainwashed & ignorant viewing audience. Trump should bring pictures of the victims as well.
At the end of the day the president's most important job is to protect citizens lives & liberty. Biden has intentionally looked away as many have had that stolen from them.
No there hasn't been. Butthe RWM has higlighted any crme committed by a immigrant . That's how the white race hustle is done

And some obvious stuff. Trump can land any gal he needs, though some fading off, after all, he had to fuck Stormy on the downlow. Not a bad looking guy, especially when young, I suppose. Charm, confidence, fame and WEALTH. I was employed in lots of jobs from low to high levels of difficulty and responsibility, thousands of people. In my mid-20s I was correctional officer, all levels of security. I also spent time in the drug world, and it was a fun ride 70s-80s, before I wised up and moved back where I belonged, at 20 yrs. old. So some experience, character is easy, and 99% of the time the eyes don't lie.

Point is Jean Carroll is nuts, BIGLY, how come you didn't learn anything from the Kavanaugh case, where Ford or whatever her name is, you know, the one who speaks like a little girl? Shit, she even teaches her problems as a profession.

Personally, I think Trump may have banged her, they started to, or she made 90% up for the deep state, 10% being she actually saw him.

It still doesn't add up. A moment of weakness? she was never pretty, and clearly not his type. And Trump was a young buck when Jean said this occurred, , yeah sure, bang that Jean gal, she's creepy, scoring some creep sex.

The deep state are smart people, they know how to fuck with people's heads, especially weak ones, and to a GREAT extent those with severe mental disorders. You remember Trump raped you, this is why you're a mess. Think of all the well deserved patriotic attention, and you'll be treated as you've always deserved. Perhaps 300 zillion dollars deserved, which you can donate, for the people. Your name permanently honored and recognized in the archives of history and education.

donald-trump-wives-1-cd4e8eb5698444f3b0eaa8fa65dcd516.jpg

220px-Stormy_Daniels_2015.jpg

220px-Ejean-two_hands_%28cropped%29.jpg
Two juries heard E Jean Carrol’s story and Trumps claim he did not even know who she is.

They believed E Jean Carrol

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
So, people who were working with the Democrats on a "compromise" bill that didn't advance Border Security at all, and was already not going to pass, are blaming President Trump.

Shocking.

You do know that the overwhelming majority want the border secured and that Biden is 20 points underwater on this issue.
Of course you do.
That's why you're mad.

Shocking is all the ignorant bs you post.

This was a DEPORT MORE bill and you dupes passed it up because your Dear Leader needs border chaos for his electioneering purposes.

Last edited:
Shocking is all the ignorant bs you post.

This was a DEPORT MORE bill and you dupes passed it up because your Dear Leader needs border chaos for his electioneering purposes.
Better to wait for a real solution than to lock ourselves into a law that would enable the assholes on the left to fight it in court

Better to wait for a real solution than to lock ourselves into a law that would enable the assholes on the left to fight it in court
Lock? What lock? Republicans can pass any bill they want later if they have the votes.

These are nothing but half-baked rationalizations to deny the blatantly obvious.

I predict Trump will get angry and leave the stage before the debate really gets going. That will give his troll followers a hard on and get him out of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back