trump tries to lower expectation for the debate.

More accurate, you're done. You have no rational basis for recusal of Merchan.

The standard of recusal is that impartiality might be reasonably questioned. And there's no rational reason why a $15 donation 3 years before the trial would reasonably call into question the judge's impartiality.
His impartiality is obviously in question, shit for brains.

If I was coaching Trump I'd remind him that his mic will be switched off when Biden is trying to speak, so "act" presidential at all times. No cheap shots.

I would also advise Trump to be very precise with his answers because the CNN "fact-checkers" will be all over it if he "exaggerates".
GFL. Trump can't keep on focus when someone disses him. He'll lose his shit. Guaranteed.

He doesn't lie 1/1000th as much as Biden.

Biden, on the other hand, claimed that a massive spending bill he was supporting was designed to fight inflation. Only a total dumbass would swallow that horseshit
You sure don't have any problems lying.

If I was coaching Trump I'd remind him that his mic will be switched off when Biden is trying to speak, so "act" presidential at all times. No cheap shots.

I would also advise Trump to be very precise with his answers because the CNN "fact-checkers" will be all over it if he "exaggerates".
biden-got-roped-into-doing-the-debate-haha-biden-tricked-v0-fplbj5yavi8d1.jpeg

In case you haven't noticed, Dudmuck...that "conviction" hasn't moved the needle in polls! People know what took place was a sham that says more about Democrats than it does about Donald Trump.

If Joe Biden thinks labeling Donald Trump a "convicted felon" is going to make people forget about the bad economy, rampant inflation, an open border and a clueless foreign policy...he's sorely mistaken! He's going to have to defend his record. Good luck selling that dumpster fire! People aren't buying the bullshit anymore and that includes a lot of blacks and young people.

In case you haven't noticed, Dudmuck...that "conviction" hasn't moved the needle in polls! People know what took place was a sham that says more about Democrats than it does about Donald Trump.

If Joe Biden thinks labeling Donald Trump a "convicted felon" is going to make people forget about the bad economy, rampant inflation, an open border and a clueless foreign policy...he's sorely mistaken! He's going to have to defend his record. Good luck selling that dumpster fire! People aren't buying the bullshit anymore and that includes a lot of blacks and young people.
this report says that conviction does matter, and also iowa poll about it.

and Hunter conviction poll for comparison.

its actually done by ipsos, since politico cant do a poll by themselves.
take a look at the poll in iowa.

are there polls showing conviction makes him more popular?
Most of the polls I've seen haven't moved much up or down. Sorry but the lawfare the left just went all in on hasn't seemed to have changed anyone's mind. I guess you could say it was a bit of a "dud"? :)

It’s a good opportunity for people to see their performance with their own eyes and own judgement rather than someone else’s opinion.

Rapist and felon Don Trump made a rather dubious claim, even by his standards of pathological lying about everything.

Indeed the perpetual victim claimed that he was tortured while in jail! Tutored! In jail!

Trump must be the most victimized self proclaimed victim ever.

Former President Trump's campaign in a Monday fundraising email criticized his treatment at the Fulton County Jail in Georgia, saying he was "tortured" while getting his historic mug shot at the jail.

Continued

Forum List

Back