Presidential debate request by Joey

Will the moderators be allowed to interrupt Trump, as they usually do?
I can't wait for them to shut off His mic.........He'll just kick it up a notch.

You mean to tell him to STFU and stop interrupting?
They have the button......but He has the loud mouth that should over ride the button.

I think that's the key here, continually slam Biden and get him off message, won't be hard to do.

So specific networks to cover.

No audience.

Mic cut offs on a timer.

Now they have to sit?

Party affiliation aside, who wants a president that can't handle interruptions? Can't handle a audience? Can't handle standing? If you can't handle any of those you shouldn't be president of a world super power, make decisions that effect 300 plus million people, be involved in national emergencies, and represent America to the rest of the world.

This isn't about me not liking Biden, this is about needing a president that is strong. If you can't handle a debate under the same conditions they have all been done under then you have no business being the president because in the grand scheme of things a debate is insignificant, it is nothing compared to the other duties required.

But in the end they don't care if he is fit to be a president or not. He is a tool they use because he will say or sign anything he is told to without even a thought of the country or it's people. That's why they e want him as president, because he doesn't care about america. He will further the agenda of everyone feeding him money and power.
Gee, sitting in a room without an audience. Yeah, no president has ever done that before--except every time they meet another world leader.

As much as the right wing loons hope for a WWE type of event, politics isn’t that.

No audience and chairs?? You dont say. That is how it was invented. I thought conservatives liked the old days.

1716928321167.png

And what do you imagine the blob will do when his microphone is turned off...start shouting?

Biden taunted and trapped Trump in the last debates.
Got Trump to jump in with his Proud Boys endorsement.

He will be well prepared this time with known Trump buttons to push

Biden taunted and trapped Trump in the last debates.
That's funny, I was surprised then of Biden's mental deterioration. Wondered how the hell the dems went with this clown.

Seriously.

He will be well prepared this time with known Trump buttons to push

He's about three more clicks down on the dementia level this time.

That's funny, I was surprised then of Biden's mental deterioration. Wondered how the hell the dems went with this clown.

Seriously.

He's about three more clicks down on the dementia level this time.
You guys said the same crap before the State of the Union.
Bidens dementia will keep him drooling and incoherent.

Biden still freelanced and taunted Republicans who came out sputtering about how mean Biden was.

Trump is easy to taunt and has little control
Biden will push his buttons

And do you think the independents and undecideds will applaud the lack of decorum? If so, based on what?
LOL..........lack of decorum. You miss the point.....He will be able to be heard quite easily on that quiet set without yelling.

Those dems think of everything.

LOL..........lack of decorum. You miss the point.....He will be able to be heard quite easily on that quiet set without yelling.

Those dems think of everything.
Perhaps but he will be interrupting your President.

Now, again, do you think the lack of decorum is going to win him any votes? it didn’t in 2020.

Another question is..and I mean this in all seriousness... do you REALLY care? What I mean by that is...are you just one of those people who hope for a spectacle and don’t really care who wins--picture the crowd at the gladiator fights in Ancient Rome. As long as there is blood; do you really care whose blood it is?

I don’t think you do.

Now, again, do you think the lack of decorum is going to win him any votes? it didn’t in 2020.
Show me where it didn't.

You must realize Biden will be all zipped up on the nasty dope, so you can toss your decorum out the window.

Another question is..and I mean this in all seriousness... do you REALLY care?
Debates don't do anything for my choosing a president.

Forum List

Back