The easiest way to end the debate for Trump

And some obvious stuff. Trump can land any gal he needs, though some fading off, after all, he had to fuck Stormy on the downlow. Not a bad looking guy, especially when young, I suppose. Charm, confidence, fame and WEALTH. I was employed in lots of jobs from low to high levels of difficulty and responsibility, thousands of people. In my mid-20s I was correctional officer, all levels of security. I also spent time in the drug world, and it was a fun ride 70s-80s, before I wised up and moved back where I belonged, at 20 yrs. old. So some experience, character is easy, and 99% of the time the eyes don't lie.

Point is Jean Carroll is nuts, BIGLY, how come you didn't learn anything from the Kavanaugh case, where Ford or whatever her name is, you know, the one who speaks like a little girl? Shit, she even teaches her problems as a profession.

Personally, I think Trump may have banged her, they started to, or she made 90% up for the deep state, 10% being she actually saw him.

It still doesn't add up. A moment of weakness? she was never pretty, and clearly not his type. And Trump was a young buck when Jean said this occurred, , yeah sure, bang that Jean gal, she's creepy, scoring some creep sex.

The deep state are smart people, they know how to fuck with people's heads, especially weak ones, and to a GREAT extent those with severe mental disorders. You remember Trump raped you, this is why you're a mess. Think of all the well deserved patriotic attention, and you'll be treated as you've always deserved. Perhaps 300 zillion dollars deserved, which you can donate, for the people. Your name permanently honored and recognized in the archives of history and education.

donald-trump-wives-1-cd4e8eb5698444f3b0eaa8fa65dcd516.jpg

220px-Stormy_Daniels_2015.jpg

220px-Ejean-two_hands_%28cropped%29.jpg

"she was never pretty, and clearly not his type."

And yet, when shown a picture of her, Trump thought the picture was his ex-wife, Marla Maples.

Forum List

Back