Believe in Polls?

Catman is now lying. Made an assertion with no support. His belief is not evidence.
Your belief is not evidence, no matter how much you cry about it. You are lying again, as you constantly do.

I provided examples of polls being wrong and you ignored it for your personal biased reasons.

That you cannot read or comprehend them is not proof of anything other than your purposeful ignorance and the fact that you continue to cry and whine when people don't buckle under to your demands. Childish and petulant. But that is what you are.

Yes, I do believe in poles.

1727303716017.png

I simply replied to your assertion asking for evidence so I could rebut it.

Believe whatever you want, but that means nothing in reality.
I gave you evidence, which you chose to ignore, and you are still whining about it like the illtreated child you are.

Just keep whing and lying, it is what you do best.

Catman51does not realize that imagination and alternate facts cannot replace fact. His illiteracy exemplifies his remarks as examples of buffoonish magaitry.

Recognizing empirical reality as revealed by rigorous scientific methods is essential to liberal democracy. The ability to support claims with factual evidence remains imperative to our society's well being.

No, you did not, so you can't repeat it.

Acting the child, you accuse me of it. Such a silly excuse for manhood.
I cited the polls in 2020, 2016 but left out 2022. All had polls saying the opposite of what happened is what turned to be true. Even one such as you should be able to understand this. But your head is so far up your butt and your hate is such that you never will.

And yes, you act childish and whine when it is pointed out to you. It appears that you are barely human.

BTW, your tagline is an example of how much you lie and fail to understand anything that displeases you.

Go back to sucking your thumb.

Catman51does not realize that imagination and alternate facts cannot replace fact. His illiteracy exemplifies his remarks as examples of buffoonish magaitry.

Recognizing empirical reality as revealed by rigorous scientific methods is essential to liberal democracy. The ability to support claims with factual evidence remains imperative to our society's well being.
You speak of reality, yet you do not understand it. You bring noting to refute my claim just squeal and whimper when it proves you to be constantly wrong.

I don't have to refute a claim you have not substantiated. Your belief is not evidence of fact.,
You really are stupid. I have provided proof several times and you just refuse to acknowledge it. You supply no rebuttal because you have none and you provide no facts to back yourself up.

In other words, you continual to lie and whimper and whine about your lack of anything to back up whatever your position is. This makes you a loser along with being a subhuman liar.

Take your stupidity and just leave. You have nothing to add, just repeating your lies. You are worthless and wasting bandwidth.

Do you believe in the political polls, even after they have been wrong on the outcome of elections more often than not in recent years?

I believed the polls when they said Trump was beating Biden by 6 points. But I don't believe polls that say it's 50/50

Political strategists point to spikes in voter registrations in the week Biden dropped out of the race, with the highest numbers coming from young Americans, especially women and women of color.

We should be seeing Kamala is ahead 6 points but we don't. I'm glad. I want Democratic voters to be scared and show up.

These young people who registered to vote after Biden dropped out are not voting for Trump. None of them. Well, maybe some young racist guys who don't want a black woman to be president.

Exit polling can also be wildly off. Again depending upon the pollsters asking the questions.

Early voting in Virginia at the moment has Republicans showing up in force...2:1 over Democrats.
Now it doesn't give the counts....just the party affiliations. So Republicans have there could be voting Democrat....but I really don't think so. It's only a handful at this time. And Virginia is supposed break for Kamala according to polls....yeah....whatever.

You really are stupid. I have provided proof several times and you just refuse to acknowledge it. You supply no rebuttal because you have none and you provide no facts to back yourself up.

In other words, you continual to lie and whimper and whine about your lack of anything to back up whatever your position is. This makes you a loser along with being a subhuman liar.

Take your stupidity and just leave. You have nothing to add, just repeating your lies. You are worthless and wasting bandwidth.
You provided allegations, not evidence. I will keep kicking your butt until you provide evidence.

You provided allegations, not evidence. I will keep kicking your butt until you provide evidence.
So you refuse to read the polls in favor of your own biases? Figures. You choose what you want to believe and claim it as fact while trying to denigrate what anyone else says.

If that is what you call "kicking butt", the only one you are kicking is your own.

You truly are dumb as a rock. I would say a box of rocks, but that would give you to much credit.

Forum List

Back