Believe Me Rashida, Nobody Even Thinks About Sex with You

I agree with her. I would never have sex with a woman who was pro-abortion.

Every vile leftist murderer thinks the issue is HER body.

We know we can't convince these self centered barbarians to think rationally, so we dont even try. We just mock you.

Rashida Tlaib to anti-abortion activists: 'Maybe you shouldn't even want to have sex with me!'

She needs to be very careful.....she is known far and wide as Muslim.... there are elements of sharia even here who see both her and the other slut who wears a Hi-jab as throwing dirt on the honor of Muslim heritage simply by being sluts or by treating the subject without due solemness and perspective. They actually do honor killings for that purpose. Not wishing on her but I think she's being very foolish to be that public with such subjects as a declared Muslim.

JO

We know we can't convince these self centered barbarians to think rationally, so we dont even try. We just mock you.

Rashida Tlaib to anti-abortion activists: 'Maybe you shouldn't even want to have sex with me!'

She needs to be very careful.....she is known far and wide as Muslim.... there are elements of sharia even here who see both her and the other slut who wears a Hi-jab as throwing dirt on the honor of Muslim heritage simply by being sluts or by treating the subject without due solemness and perspective. They actually do honor killings for that purpose. Not wishing on her but I think she's being very foolish to be that public with such subjects as a declared Muslim.

JO
You tease.

JO
You tease.

They can probably get away with it here but believe me if this was in the middle east....well....let's just say they don't put up with loudmouthed whores over there.

JO

JO
We can hope. But they have a nation to conquer, so they hey give her a break

Forum List

Back