Believer or not, your epitome of desire, is to be named the Greatest I am.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Religions are tribes. So are the various non-believing tribes.

Tribal leaders and shaman are the ones to be emulated by all of us so that we might become better than they are and depose them.

It’s like Jesus ascending and retiring God by taking the righthand judges’ seat. Jesus, in effect; deposed his father. As things should be in a hierarchical progressive species like ours.

Leaders and shaman are the only ones who can claim being Greatest I am at any given point in time.

Religiously speaking, we want to and are encouraged by scriptures to try to emulate whatever we think of as God. God’s best-known speaker is analogically, Greatest I am.

Individually speaking, even you were born, instinctively speaking; thinking you were the fittest of your genetic line. In that sense, your ultimate raison d'être and dream, even if you can come up with some other analogy in religious terms; is you want to be known as the greatest at something, including God.

Upon birth, your first thought was, I am.

Your second thought was, where is the Greatest I am so that I might be his friend, and depose him with better justice?

Who are the fittest you are now to compete with, to prove your fitness, is your next enlightenment.

This is all of us seeking idols to emulate and depose the current icon in our chosen competitions.

Jesus asks us to idolize ourselves, loosely of course, by asking us in scriptures, “have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?”

I have not given up my spiritual, religious, or political efforts to be seen as the greatest at something.

I am not Jesus, but I am curious. Have you given up on your religious birth rite to be a god?

That would disappoint Jesus.

Have you given up your genetic birth rite to be the fittest and excel in some field?

That would disappoint your ancestors. They came from nature and nature demonstrably creates for the best possible end.

I see it as a shame when someone stops competing to be the greatest at something.

Regards
DL

Tribal leaders and shaman are the ones to be emulated by all of us so that we might become better than they are and depose them.

It’s like Jesus ascending and retiring God by taking the righthand judges’ seat. Jesus, in effect; deposed his father. As things should be in a hierarchical progressive species like ours.

Leaders and shaman are the only ones who can claim being Greatest I am at any given point in time.

Religiously speaking, we want to and are encouraged by scriptures to try to emulate whatever we think of as God. God’s best-known speaker is analogically, Greatest I am.

Individually speaking, even you were born, instinctively speaking; thinking you were the fittest of your genetic line. In that sense, your ultimate raison d'être and dream, even if you can come up with some other analogy in religious terms; is you want to be known as the greatest at something, including God.

Your second thought was, where is the Greatest I am so that I might be his friend, and depose him with better justice?

Who are the fittest you are now to compete with, to prove your fitness, is your next enlightenment.

This is all of us seeking idols to emulate and depose the current icon in our chosen competitions.

Jesus asks us to idolize ourselves, loosely of course, by asking us in scriptures, “have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?”

I have not given up my spiritual, religious, or political efforts to be seen as the greatest at something.

I am not Jesus, but I am curious. Have you given up on your religious birth rite to be a god?

Have you given up your genetic birth rite to be the fittest and excel in some field?

That would disappoint your ancestors. They came from nature and nature demonstrably creates for the best possible end.

I see it as a shame when someone stops competing to be the greatest at something.

Regards
DL
Not me. There's nothing special about me. There's nothing special about you either. There's nothing special about any of us.

the religion of antiquity is to reach purity for which greatness would at best be considered a platitude ...

Regards
DL
The Dark Side is powerful in this one

Not so. Jesus doesn't ask us that.

He reminded the Jews two thousand years ago that they had made themselves gods. Jews two thousand years ago; not us today.

And not Gods, upper case; gods, lower case.

Regards
DL
The Dark Side is powerful in this one
Better to rule in hell than have my head up some immoral and satanic Christian god's ass.

Stay as you are if you like that position.

Regards
DL

Not so. Jesus doesn't ask us that.

He reminded the Jews two thousand years ago that they had made themselves gods. Jews two thousand years ago; not us today.

And not Gods, upper case; gods, lower case.
A novel interpretation.

I have quotes that belie that.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

There's nothing special about me.
I agree, other than your constant lying about god.

I think that is a special gift from you know who.

Regards
DL
Yep, Jesus loves me. He even loves you too.
More lies.

Will you help Jesus with his next genocide, Armageddon?

Are you ready to wash in the blood of the innocent?

Regards
DL
Will it be your blood?

I never knew Gnostic Christians believed Jesus committed genocide. Please tell me more.

Regards
DL
More lies.

Regards
DL
Will it be your blood?

I never knew Gnostic Christians believed Jesus committed genocide. Please tell me more.

I am not surprised at your ignorance of the bible.

Read your bible and you will find many mass murders/genocides.

Google, --- smash babies heads on stones, --- for a few instances of Yahweh's/Jesus' orders.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
More lies.

Regards
DL
Will it be your blood?

I am not surprised at your ignorance of the bible.

Read your bible and you will find many mass murders/genocides.

Google, --- smash babies heads on stones, --- for a few instances of Yahweh's/Jesus' orders.

Regards
DL
So you - a Gnostic Christian - are saying Gnostic Christians believe that Jesus committed genocides?

If you are going to pretend to be something you are not you are going to have to do a better job at covering up your deception.

Forum List

Back