Below freezing all day in Atlanta about 3 degrees high in Chicago

Sorry, global climate does not mean "what the temperature is outside Numero Uno's door".

Weather report / Historical Geoclimate. Know the difference.
Or look like an idiot.
It's a freaking religion to the radical global warming left. They quote unreliable weather stats from the 1800's and compare them to high tech strategically placed devices in the 21st century. When you are freezing your tail off they tell you to have faith that the warming gods know best.

So you start by not knowing the difference between terrestrial historical trends and the weather report for January 8th, then you move on to blanket generalizations about "the global warming left".

And the hits just keep on comin'.

:dig:
dude, the cold is climate and the snow is weather. Why can't you guys just get that right? my word k00ksville baby, k00ksville!!!!

Sorry, global climate does not mean "what the temperature is outside Numero Uno's door".

Or look like an idiot.
It's a freaking religion to the radical global warming left. They quote unreliable weather stats from the 1800's and compare them to high tech strategically placed devices in the 21st century. When you are freezing your tail off they tell you to have faith that the warming gods know best.

So you start by not knowing the difference between terrestrial historical trends and the weather report for January 8th, then you move on to blanket generalizations about "the global warming left".

BTW, when you see a weather report, do you get the history of the temperatures for that day? Like the date of the high and the date of the low and the average temperature? that is climate fool!!!!

Exactly -- I'm in no position to know. None of us have that kind of perspective.

--- which is why making judgments based on how cold Atlanta is on one particular day is fucking retarded.
Starting to get it yet?

No...thought I'd call algore and get his scientific explanation...I do feed Pogo on my back porch when he wanders down out of the woods though...

Or look like an idiot.

dude, the cold is climate and the snow is weather. Why can't you guys just get that right? my word k00ksville baby, k00ksville!!!!

Indeed. Basically they're trying to pass off the old "my uncle Joe was a smoker and he lived to be 90, therefore smoking doesn't cause cancer" -- and they don't comprehend what's fucked up with that logic.

It's ironic that the same propagandists who tried to salvage tobacco's reputation got hired to pass off this anti-climactic shit. And with all the Koch money behind it, the unwashed here line up to do their bidding -- for free.

("anti-climactic shit"... I kill me :rofl: )

Or look like an idiot.

Indeed. Basically they're trying to pass off the old "my uncle Joe was a smoker and he lived to be 90, therefore smoking doesn't cause cancer" -- and they don't comprehend what's fucked up with that logic.

It's ironic that the same propagandists who tried to salvage tobacco's reputation got hired to pass off this anti-climactic shit. And with all the Koch money behind it, the unwashed here line up to do their bidding -- for free.

("anti-climactic shit"... I kill me :rofl: )
really?

Forum List

Back