Ben Carson Meltdown: "Can you turn her mic off?"

I saw the show. Carson melted down like butter in a hot skillet. He said morality was important, but only after the election. It's nothing more than a distraction for now.

Trump's surrogates are failing right and left. A segment on Morning Joe a few minutes ago has Carson getting angry and asking that Katy Kay's mic be turned off when she pressed him for explanations of Trump's sexual allegations. Wow, the Sleepy dwarf turned into Grumpy!

If I can find the segment on YT or elsewhere I will post it here.
People actually watch Morning Joe? Must just be lib basement dwellers. Most people work.
Believe it or not, some people work different times....different days. Strange, I know. But it happens.

Trump's surrogates are failing right and left. A segment on Morning Joe a few minutes ago has Carson getting angry and asking that Katy Kay's mic be turned off when she pressed him for explanations of Trump's sexual allegations. Wow, the Sleepy dwarf turned into Grumpy!

People actually watch Morning Joe? Must just be lib basement dwellers. Most people work.

Attack the messenger since you can't defend Carson.

I saw the show. Carson melted down like butter in a hot skillet. He said morality was important, but only after the election. It's nothing more than a distraction for now.

I've never seen him lose it like that before. Wagging his finger, ranting and Scarborough telling him to just answer Kay's question, that he wasn't going to turn off Kay's mic. Hilarious!

i think the microphone is in obama's pants... heh

Oh shit, it gets better! Another moderator just reminded Carson that Trump once referred to Carson as a pedophile during the primaries!!!!

So, the left thinks that a M.D. surgeon who has the gall to talk back to a prima donna like Katy Curic is having a "meltdown"? The lefties seem to have thin skins these days.

i think the microphone is in obama's pants... heh

Trolling. If it wasn't for trolling 90% of you righties wouldn't be able to post at all

You must be racist talking about a black man like that

You just admitted you're a racist by your own standards and you don't even know it.

No I was pointing out what you asshats do when someone dares to criticize Obungles. Of course you're too stupid to grasp it

RWnuts have been calling anyone who criticized Carson a racist ever since he got into politics.

Sort of like left loons calling anyone who criticizes Obungles a racist? See where this is going Dumb Deer? LOL You really are stupid

You are a racist. Case closed.

So, the left thinks that a M.D. surgeon who has the gall to talk back to a prima donna like Katy Curic is having a "meltdown"? The lefties seem to have thin skins these days.

Couric? ????? Thank you again for your opinion and the fact that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Oh shit, it gets better! Another moderator just reminded Carson that Trump once referred to Carson as a pedophile during the primaries!!!!

How quickly they forget....

Ted Cruz
Ben Carson

It must suck to be them and now need to kiss Trump's ass...
for whatever reason.

You almost gotta laugh. Hillary screeches "what difference does it make" during a Congressional hearing into Benghazi and the left thinks talking back to Katy Curic constitutes a "meltdown". Michael Savage was right. Liberalism is a mental illness.

I heard that this morning. Lets all remember that Trump said he was like a pedophile. Carson and the rest of them have no shame. I'm waiting for the interview where one of them lets Trump wipe his nose on their tie and shoves it back in their suit coat. These guys are bitches all for a buck

You almost gotta laugh. Hillary screeches "what difference does it make" during a Congressional hearing into Benghazi and the left thinks talking back to Katy Curic constitutes a "meltdown". Michael Savage was right. Liberalism is a mental illness.
Again, idiot. Not Katy Couric. God you dumb fucking people make knee jerk comments without even reviewing the basic info provided. It's out on the 'net now.

‘Can You Turn Her Microphone Off Please?!’: This Ben Carson Interview Goes From Nuts to Nuclear

Updated:

‘Can You Turn Her Microphone Off Please?!’: This Ben Carson Interview Goes From Nuts to Nuclear

Morning Joe Erupts After Ben Carson Asks for Katty Kay’s Mic to Be Cut

Fucking racist pig.

Forum List

Back