Ben & Jerry's HQ sits on "stolen tribal land"...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I once visited the main Ben And Jerry’s home store in VT.

Man alive! Some of the ice cream girl scoopers and servers were similar in size to the cows.

But I’m done with those two scumbag Commie hypocrite fucktards. They make some decent ice cream, but so do others! 😎

Ben & Jerry's. Hoisted on their own liberal white self hating pitard. Ironic. Perhaps B&J will surrender their capitalist enterprise and surrender the land and their profits to the first nations indigenous peoples they claim to love so much. What are the odds of that happening? Their stock holders wouldn't like that too much...but are they publicly traded? Unilever...

Last edited:
Looks like virtue signalers Ben & Jerry need to cough up some serious reparations! And free Cherry Garcia for Native Americans isn't going to cut it. :113:
Full ownership of all Ben And Jerry manufacturing facilities, stores, contracts, farms, cows, equipment and intellectual properties. For starters.

Corporations don't care. They make their millions a year............why would they give a shit about doing something to save a historical landmark or indigenous peoples rights?

I don't buy their shit. Too fucking expensive.

Why would I pay $5 for half a pint when I can get half a gallon of ice cream for the same price......AND better quality!!

I once visited the main Ben And Jerry’s home store in VT.

Man alive! Some of the ice cream girl scoopers and servers were similar in size to the cows.

But I’m done with those two scumbag Commie hypocrite fucktards. They make some decent ice cream, but so do others! 😎
~~~~~~
Personally, I thought they looked more like heifers' with lipstick.

Hypocrites Ben & Jerry's has gone radio silent on calls to practice what they preach and return the tribal land THEIR headquarters occupies.

As per usual, the MO for liberals and especially liberal corporations...they want YOU to return tribal land... not them.

From today ...

Chief of the Nulhegan Band of The Coosuk Abenaki Nation Don Stevens tells Newsweek that his tribe is "always interested in reclaiming the stewardship of our lands," but the ice cream company has yet to contact them regarding land its headquarters now sits on.

No one should buy a drop off Ben & Jerry's ice cream from these liberal elite virtue signaling assholes until they turn over their headquarters.

The Bee - Ben And Jerry Announce Native Americans May Exchange White Man’s Scalp For Free Pint Of Chunky Monkey

Forum List

Back