Zone1 Ben Shapiro dismantles & discards Ibram X. Kendi’s notion of racism

I would like to see Ben Shapiro in a formal debate with Ibram X. Kendi. Shapiro would make a fool of Kendi. Kendi is used to white people pretending to respect him.

The definition of a word must not include the word. Ibram X. Kendi is too stupid and ignorant to know that. Blacks and their white apologists are desperate for heroes. They have made George Floyd into a secular saint, and mistake Ibram X. Kendi for a man of great intellect.

I mean Ibram Kendi literally said Black people are racist, I’m not sure why Ben Shapiro isn’t a fan

Actually he didn't and please find the history of laws and policies blacks have made that hindered white accomplishment. Because when we speak of racism as blacks, that's what we're talking about.

I would like to see Ben Shapiro in a formal debate with Ibram X. Kendi. Shapiro would make a fool of Kendi. Kendi is used to white people pretending to respect him.
I'd like to debate Shapiro myself. He and others like him crack me up. Learned forgetfulness is not a real good thing to have when debaring.

Forum List

Back