Benghazi mom will attend final debate

But you want to work, right? And the government wont let you, right?
Um, if Odium is disabled he CANNOT WORK.

The government does not control EVERYTHING, at least not yet.

Why don't you stick to things you actually know about. I'm talking about things Odium has actually said on this forum.
I keep saying the same thing. If I COULD work I would LOVE to. I prefer my wife to stay home as does she.I have a skill but I can't work. We adjusted and go about our lives.

Maybe Hillary should invite Ambassador Stevens family?

Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi - The New Yorker

What did you think of Secretary Clinton’s conduct on Benghazi?

She has taken full responsibility, being head of the State Department, for what occurred. She took measures to respond to the review board’s recommendations. She established programs for a better security system. But it is never going to be perfect. Part of being a diplomat is being out in the community. We all recognize that there’s a risk in serving in a dangerous environment. Chris thought that was very important, and he probably would have done it again. I don’t see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her. It is very unjust.

After years of congressional investigations, do you feel that your brother’s death has been politicized in Washington?

Yes! Definitely politicized. Every report I read that mentions him specifically has a political bent, an accusatory bent. One point that seems to be brought up again and again is the accusation that the attack was a response to the video. I could understand why that conclusion would be made, because it was right after the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Egypt. But, frankly, it doesn’t matter that that was the thinking, that night, about why the attack occurred. It’s irrelevant to bring that up again and again. It is done purely for political reasons.

Why don't you stick to things you actually know about. I'm talking about things Odium has actually said on this forum.
I keep saying the same thing. If I COULD work I would LOVE to. I prefer my wife to stay home as does she.I have a skill but I can't work. We adjusted and go about our lives.
Yes, I have had a similar experience.

Dimocrats are so sympathetic and willing to help....if you are a Democrat.

Yeah? You think your government check is going to go down or up?
It might come as a shock to you Obamaphone Dimbocrats, but not everyone gets a government check.
I am disabled physically and get a check from the government based on how much I made and how long I worked. AKA my own damn money! RDD is a whiner. Its not welfare like he gets.

I was told I CAN'T as in I am physically unable. Do you listen to your doctors? I tend to. It has its benefits. I get to watch my younger 2 kids and save on childcare costs.

No, you said the government is keeping you from working. Let me remind you.

Its called BEING DISABLED. Happened while working aka my employer did their part I got workmans comp and now government says I CAN'T work. Take it up with them. If healthcare was better I could probably get the help I need and return to work. Can't with oBOMBocare....

So it's the governments fault you're not working?

Or if they can use you to vote for them by giving you TONS of freebies. We get no freebies and we don't vote democrat.

Lol, I only know what you tell me, and what Reality tells me.

If Odium is disabled, as you said, he CANNOT WORK, idiot.

And you agree that the government should then give him a paycheck to ensure he can support himself? Correct?

That's fine. Do you think she's being paid by Drumpf?
i think she lost a son in the war.
War? Which war would that be?
the one were in now. the one that will start happening with increasing frquency right here in anytown USA.

so there's your leading from behind, that seems to be working so well around the world.

that and the red line for chemical weapons in syria. astounding. way to stay with it.

Yeah? You think your government check is going to go down or up?
It might come as a shock to you Obamaphone Dimbocrats, but not everyone gets a government check.
I am disabled physically and get a check from the government based on how much I made and how long I worked. AKA my own damn money! RDD is a whiner. Its not welfare like he gets.

I was told I CAN'T as in I am physically unable. Do you listen to your doctors? I tend to. It has its benefits. I get to watch my younger 2 kids and save on childcare costs.

Its called BEING DISABLED. Happened while working aka my employer did their part I got workmans comp and now government says I CAN'T work. Take it up with them. If healthcare was better I could probably get the help I need and return to work. Can't with oBOMBocare....

Learn to read between the lines moron. GOVERNMENT DOCTOR inspected my body he said I can't work. That happens you when you apply for disability. They send you to THEIR doctors so they get a "legit" answer....they don't WANT to put you on disability but when someone is truly disabled then they just are.

So you too get a government check each month?

Learn to read between the lines moron. GOVERNMENT DOCTOR inspected my body he said I can't work. That happens you when you apply for disability. They send you to THEIR doctors so they get a "legit" answer....they don't WANT to put you on disability but when someone is truly disabled then they just are.

So, you genuinely need the assistance? You truly can't work?

Oh for Christ's sake please stop pissing on one another as to who is the bigger man.

I realize Trump is just playing politics, as did Hillary with the Khans, but we should all hope that poor woman finds some peace for her loss.

Yes unfortunately. Believe me the tiny bit I get doesn't do much. I literally get it and its gone same day. ALL to rent. I have a CDL I WISH to god I could go back to work. After being a SAHD for 5 years now I am convinced men are not meant for this stuff lol.

Yes unfortunately. Believe me the tiny bit I get doesn't do much. I literally get it and its gone same day. ALL to rent. I have a CDL I WISH to god I could go back to work. After being a SAHD for 5 years now I am convinced men are not meant for this stuff lol.

Ok and then you should have that support. But you realize there are plenty others out there just like you who also need help. Why you continue to support politicians who make people such as yourself out to be the villain is baffling.

One thing that does concern me about Benghazi

how come it was never investigated

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

a son who died feels because of the incompetence of a Dimocrat crook.

In reality he died because the exhaust fans had not been installed in the fortified safe room. The rescue team would have found them alive. Sec. Clinton did not send Stevens to Benghazi on any kind of mission. Our Ambassadors set their own itineraries.

It's a shame and a travesty that Donald "The Groper" is using her as prop to try and shock Sec. Clinton.

He is truly the most deplorable candidate in the history of these United States.

I feel sorry for her loss.

Smith sounds deranged.
Have your son murdered because of a politician.....then see how you feel....moron.
Dimocrats dont give a flying fuck about how the mother of a son who died feels because of the incompetence of a Dimocrat crook.

They have to have their candidate win so that they can distribute the pork and reward the growing patronage network.

Meanwhile they refuse to see the shoals ahead; our economy is decreasingly able to fund this system and is soon going to crash no matter who is President.

Is a shame he died. Hillary didn't kill him .

They guy went to a very dangerous place , shit happens . Thousands have died in the mid eastb. What makes Benghazi so special ?

Is a shame he died. Hillary didn't kill him .

They guy went to a very dangerous place , shit happens . Thousands have died in the mid eastb. What makes Benghazi so special ?
No, Hillary did kill him by failing in her duty.

If I am on guard and I fall asleep and all my fellow soldiers are killed, *I* am responsible for those deaths.

I know the whole responsibility thing is difficult for you liberals, but there it is.

Forum List

Back