Benghazi Who?

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
With all the hubbub surrounding the Boston Marathon Bombings, Benghazi seems to have slipped far, far into the backwater. However it doesn't seem to be quite dead, yet.

Some unknown poster yesterday, perhaps exceedingly prescient, perhaps deep in the know, posted a vanity post saying he somehow felt that "The rotten skin covering this putrid onion that is the Obama Adminstration was about to be pulled back for all to see"

It was followed shortly by this post re: Cheryl Atkinsson at CBS intimating that people were finally talking.

Are Benghazi Whistle-Blowers Starting to Talk? | Power Line

This morning came word that Darrell Issa wrote CIA telling them to lawyer up:

Lawyer up, Issa warns CIA staff - The Hill

Of course, then along comes John Kerry, following exactly in the callous slut's footsteps. ie
"What difference does it make!?"

SHOCK: John Kerry On Benghazi, ?We Got A Lot More Important Things To Move On To?? | Weasel Zippers

Isn't that the barracks that got bombed during the Reagan Administration.

No, no that was Beirut that I was thinking of....

You rabid righties just keep on trying to capitalized on these tragedies.

Typical. I mean look how GWB used 9-11 to attack Iraq.

Funny.. I read the resolution authorizing us to re-open hostilities against Iraq.. I don't remember 9-11 being a reason.. I remember 9-11 being mentioned in part because of terrorists being in Iraq... but hat was basically 1 of 10+ reasons and justifications behind the re-opening of hostilities

Funny.. I read the resolution authorizing us to re-open hostilities against Iraq.. I don't remember 9-11 being a reason.. I remember 9-11 being mentioned in part because of terrorists being in Iraq... but hat was basically 1 of 10+ reasons and justifications behind the re-opening of hostilities

Iraq was not a threat. Iraq did not particpate in or support the terrorist groups who attacked us on 9-11.

SEC. 3. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) AUTHORIZATION- The President is authorized to use the Armed Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate in order to--

(1) defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and

(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq.

(b) PRESIDENTIAL DETERMINATION- In connection with the exercise of the authority granted in subsection (a) to use force the President shall, prior to such exercise or as soon thereafter as may be feasible, but no later than 48 hours after exercising such authority, make available to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President pro tempore of the Senate his determination that--

(1) reliance by the United States on further diplomatic or other peaceful means alone either (A) will not adequately protect the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq or (B) is not likely to lead to enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq; and

(2) acting pursuant to this joint resolution is consistent with the United States and other countries continuing to take the necessary actions against international terrorist and terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

S. J. Res 45 Auhorizing Use of Armed Forces Against Iraq

With all the hubbub surrounding the Boston Marathon Bombings, Benghazi seems to have slipped far, far into the backwater. However it doesn't seem to be quite dead, yet.

Some unknown poster yesterday, perhaps exceedingly prescient, perhaps deep in the know, posted a vanity post saying he somehow felt that "The rotten skin covering this putrid onion that is the Obama Adminstration was about to be pulled back for all to see"

It was followed shortly by this post re: Cheryl Atkinsson at CBS intimating that people were finally talking.

Are Benghazi Whistle-Blowers Starting to Talk? | Power Line

This morning came word that Darrell Issa wrote CIA telling them to lawyer up:

Lawyer up, Issa warns CIA staff - The Hill

Of course, then along comes John Kerry, following exactly in the callous slut's footsteps. ie
"What difference does it make!?"

SHOCK: John Kerry On Benghazi, ?We Got A Lot More Important Things To Move On To?? | Weasel Zippers

What is simply and starkly stunning is Kerry's comment "we have more important things to move on to".

Ambassador Steven's death along with the other 3 Americans is obviously not as important as Abu Graib.

How long did the Abu Graib inquiry take?

Or the Senate inquiry into steroid use in baseball? That was soooooooooo soooooo important. 21 freaking months. An Ambassador murdered zip. Steroids 21 months.

The Report to the Commissioner of Baseball of an Independent Investigation into the Illegal Use of Steroids and Other Performance Enhancing Substances by Players in Major League Baseball, informally known as the "Mitchell Report," is the result of former Democratic United States Senator from Maine George J. Mitchell's 21-month investigation into the use of anabolic steroids and human growth hormone (HGH) in Major League Baseball (MLB).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_Report

Last edited:

It was more than just the stated reasons. He used the country's anger and desire to get even to achieve an aim that would have been much more difficult, if 9/11 hadn't happened.

Damned right wingers, they're always demanding more protection. They won't be happy until we have a nanny state.

Four men died needlessly WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Watergate dragged out a whole long time before Nixon stepped down and no one died.

Forum List

Back