Berkeley ponders ordinance banning plastic straws

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Berkeley wants to ban straws. Should we send them to the mental illness ward .
Ban Straws this takes the cake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Berkeley ponders ordinance banning plastic straws

"The next plastic piece of convenience on the chopping block are drinking straws, as the city of Berkeley decides whether to create an ordinance banning the environmentally unfriendly item. Drawn up by three City Council members, the city would seek to ban plastic drinking straws from its restaurants and coffee shops."

I went to a zoo a couple of weeks ago. Straws and cup lids were no longer available at the zoo restaurant and concession stands because they pose hazards to the critters.

i wonder if they know the kids can still roll up dollar bills to snort lines of coke?

This is just stupid....

Sorry but I believe we should recycle plastic as it is very useful for many things. banning it sucks and the people wanting to do so are fools.
But enough people do not recycle so it is best not to let the polluters get their hands on unnecessary plastic in the first place. Straws can be made from biodegradable paper as they once were.

Bring on the plastic! Dirty Donald will be selling waterfront properties out in the Pacific when he gets out of jail.

72d2445d1bcf11952326e97c47a1b83e.jpg

Life rules: a grown man shouldn't drink with a straw. Straws are for kids, women and conservatives.

By all means please post the picture of you drinking your beverage while driving your car. Can't wait to see the splash!

This is what I have always found funny about the left.....they always bitch....Conservatives want to tell you what you can do in your bedroom.........and I always point out....that once the left gets done with telling you what kind of toilet you can have, how much soda you can drink, what you can say on college campuses, what kind of contract you will have to sign to have sex on college campuses.......and now if you can use a straw......

Then the left with be the inquisition when it comes to what you can do in your bedroom...and anyone who thinks the left will stop telling you what to do once they get rid of straws.....is really, really stupid....

By all means please post the picture of you drinking your beverage while driving your car. Can't wait to see the splash!

I don't drink while driving, eat while driving, or text while driving. When you're driving, your attention needs to be on the road.

That is exactly what I text to people while I am driving.......

Life rules: a grown man shouldn't drink with a straw. Straws are for kids, women and conservatives.

Kind of hard to sip on a milk shake with out a straw..

Sooo I just checked, the fags at Berkeley just bans plastic bags and now wants to ban straws?

What about red solo cups, condoms , pens, lighters and all the rest of the disposable plastic crap?

To think mamooth insists that the end goal of liberals is not to make us runaround half naked, living in caves and hunting Buffalo...

I call bullshit...

I don't drink while driving, eat while driving, or text while driving. When you're driving, your attention needs to be on the road.

Yea because we know you can't multi task like talk and chew gum at the same time.

This is just stupid....

Sorry but I believe we should recycle plastic as it is very useful for many things. banning it sucks and the people wanting to do so are fools.

You should look further into this because straws are very problematic. Huge resources and almost none are recycled. Not a good trade at all.

Interestingly, same with with wood chopsticks.

DarkFury Once again, your 214 IQ has failed you. Many disposable drink tops can easily be made into a sippy cup that even you should be able to use. Next time you find yourself dribbling down your front, ask for help from someone known to have the very low IQ of, say, 160.

Like Stephen Hawking.

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back