“Berlin Wall 2”(Cold War N2) is Good or bad for USA?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I note with unmitigated horror the unhistorical use (a distressingly common phenomenon) of the term 'Anglo-Saxons'. So “Berlin Wall 2”(Cold War N2) is Good or Bad for USA? AND FOR HOW LONG CAN AN OUTDATED MONGOL - EMPIRE (which produces only 1 % of the world GDP) stay in THE FIGHT ?

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

one for sure its VERY BAD FOR MONGOL - MUSCOVITE ULUS .

“Berlin Wall 2” after the freeze of the war has emerged. The fact that it is inevitable is already visible. Both the United States and China are pushing us towards it.
For the former, it is beneficial because it was possible to achieve important strategic goals. The anti-Muscovite statehood of Ukraine is preserved on eighty percent of its territory. The Muscovite irredenta - the unification of all branches of the Muscovy in one country - has been thwarted. A bloody wedge has been driven between the Great Muscovites and the Little Muscovites. The NATO bloc has been replenished with Swedes and Finns, and now it is being pushed even more towards the MONGOL - MUSCOVITE ULUS . There is already a possibility that the economy will fall after the reduction of military orders; the credit and financial bloc of the MONGOL - MUSCOVITE ULUS remains in the hands of pro-Western forces. The reserves of the Central Bank of the 2022 model were taken away from the country. In general, the Yankees will not consider all this a failure.

...Chinese are also in profit. The MONGOL - MUSCOVITE ULUS is weakened and more closely tied to Beijing in the role of a junior ally. Our technological and economic dependence on Beijing is only growing; it has twisted our arms in terms of gas supplies. It is quite possible to freeze the war and establish a new order, avoiding unrest in the MONGOL - MUSCOVITE ULUS . So I think freezing is inevitable. Moreover, as a result of the war, it turns out that our situation has not improved (let me remind you of Clausewitz’s principle). And the struggle will not end by any means.

ps

Fixed it for them:„
Berlin Wall 2“ = line in red
1718369910637.jpeg

That's nice of you pig-dogs to let Ukraine know that Mongol-
🇸🇦
🇷🇺
Muscovite horde will surrender
👍

Forum List

Back