Bernie may lose the nomination, but he is the all star of this election

its Ok,,,President Cruz or Trump will assign Bernie,,,a position where he guards the white house lawn holding a deadly golf club. Got to keep those damm kids off the lawn!!!

Not sure he is qualified for that sophisticated of a job
He's been in public office for decades. What have you done that makes you more qualified?

Well I suppose if you really want him to guard the White House lawn with a golf club we can consider it.

As for me, I have no desire for such a position.

BTW holding public office is not an accomplishment
Lol what is an accomplishment to you then? Daddy giving you a million dollars and starting multiple failed business practices?

Supporting yourself instead of living off tax payer money for one.
The average Bernie supporter makes 47K per year. Yeah I know facts are scary!

I respect Bernie as a person and he seems to be sincere, but this new found respect for him still doesn't translate into my agreeing with his politics.

You also clearly have no idea what Bernie's platform is. It has absolutely nothing to do with ending private enterprise.

His platform is Marxist wealth redistribution. Are you going to lie and deny it?
Lol can you prove that's true? Of course not.

It's already proven by Marx and Sanders. There is nothing for me to do. You might be a little less ignorant if you actually tried reading and learning something instead of always shooting your mouth off like some fucking know-it-all because you don't know even half of what you think you do.

You also clearly have no idea what Bernie's platform is. It has absolutely nothing to do with ending private enterprise.

His platform is Marxist wealth redistribution. Are you going to lie and deny it?

It's already proven by Marx and Sanders. There is nothing for me to do. You might be a little less ignorant if you actually tried reading and learning something instead of always shooting your mouth off like some fucking know-it-all because you don't know even half of what you think you do.
Lol all you have to do is point out specific policies of Bernie and explain what makes them "communist".

Lol all you have to do is point out specific policies of Bernie and explain what makes them "communist".

I didn't say Communist; I said Marxist. Like I said, you really don't know anything, do you.

I didn't say Communist; I said Marxist. Like I said, you really don't know anything, do you.
Are you just beyond making any actual substantive points on anything?

Forum List

Back