Bernie says "I like Joe, but i'm not Joe Biden, i'm a progressive", in response to Biden saying:"I'm not Bernie, i'm a mainstream Democrat" at presser

Both are leftards with very little difference between them. Both are believers in high taxes, gorebal warming, abortion and homosexual marriage.

The separation between them politically is infintesimal. Of course, one is just crazy and the other is sleepy, but that isn't a political stance.

And Cortez says “ look boys “ while lifting her shirt and Harris become President after Joe has a heart attack while screaming “ let me sniff the hair “…

Both are past their prime and should be in a retirement home while eating a pudding cup and watching the Cosby Show…

I was hoping Dems would be stupid enough to give the nomination for president to Bernie the communist the past two cycles.

How many houses do they own between them?

Neither has done a lick of actual work in their entire life, yet have made themselves fabulously wealthy from their long career in politics.

They are quibbling over whether this is considered "progressive", are it? Seems to me that flim flam artists are as old as the hills.

Nobody cares what those senile old communists have to say.

It reminds me of the cold war years were the media would speculate no end on which old-ass politburo member was going to kick-off next.
Please post the evidence to make the (absurd) claim that those "senile old communists" have built a foundation of communism (if you have any sense of what communism is).

If Potatohead is "mainstream Democrat" then that means the Democrat Party is bat shit crazy Leftest.

Forum List

Back