Bernie's Work Act: $45 million to states to establish & expand employee ownership centers, providing training to programs promoting employee ownership

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we have to break out of the mentality that government can't help regular people. at times of tremendous turbulence and economic chaos, every American has a right to a decent quality of life

From a Leftist's standpoint … “Everyone deserves a decent quality of life” as long as someone else pays for it. Unfortunately ... when you force me to pay for someone else's “quality of life” … you reduce MY quality of life.

we have to break out of the mentality that government can't help regular people. at times of tremendous turbulence and economic chaos, every American has a right to a decent quality of life

Yes Bernie, we all need a chance! Again the Democrats are going to look really good and another example that Republican's are self serving.

Read the article. I did. The best part is this is based on a proven successful plan.
"The WORK Act – modeled on the success of the Vermont Employee Ownership Center"

Every American has a right to a decent quality of life

Forum List

Back