Best german rap anti-fascist song

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
It is a very old song, but back then a family man, husband and father who was black was murdered by neo-nazi skinheads. The rappers made a song "Adriano" I guess that was his name.

I like it, but i guess germans might think why they say "they are native to this country"... in the song they say "they are treated as foreigners in their fatherland or own country"... but i guess not everyone would agree blacks, asians, etc. are native in germany? Isnt germany a white country? However, most wont agree it is ok to kill a innocent black father and husband.

Do you think they were foreigners? I don't want to know here what you think other people think.

The answer is a 'yes' or a 'no'.

Last edited:
Do you think they were foreigners? I don't want to know here what you think other people think.

The answer is a 'yes' or a 'no'.
I personally think they were not but im not sure how important my opinion is or if most agree with me most austrians ask me where im from and they do not think im a austrian so my opinion is probably biased

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
ss_totenkopf_division_flagge__by_amun123_dcbz5ly-fullview.jpg

I say im a Gypsy from serbia
So effectively you claim to be a foreigner, not an Austrian, even though you are an Austrian national? And then complain that Austrians don't regard you as Austrian?
You want it every way as long as you can claim to be a victim.

So effectively you claim to be a foreigner, not an Austrian, even though you are an Austrian national? And then complain that Austrians don't regard you as Austrian?

He's an insecure racist, unsecure about his own race, lol!

Because they would not believe me if i claimed to be austrian or they would not ask what my origins are they did not ask about my citizenship they asked about my ancestry if they ask what my citizenship is i do say im austrian

I do not claim to be a foreigner i claim to have different ancestry then a germanic but if you think or someone else that it makes me a foreigner then that is not what i said it is more if like someone in your country asked whether you are anglo celtic or asian if you are asian would you claim to be white? Of course someone might think of you as foreigner then

You do not give a shit that a innocent man was murdered because he was black? You think the Nazi Symbol is the proper response?

I am trolling a troll (you). At least I hope to God you're trolling, because really... your post history is racist and concerning.

They asked where you are from, not your heritage, according to your scenario. To me, you are from Austria but not according to you.

Maybe misunderstanding that I didnt communicated well what they asked me, but they asked about where im originally from ie what my origins are. They also see im not originally austrian ie germanic

Forum List

Back