Best Whines By Liberal Crybabies In The Media When They Realized Trump Won: Video Meltdowns

My goodness, that's some world class drama queening and hyperbolic hyperventilating.

Calm down, breathe. He's already starting to moderate and he's not even in office yet.
Isn't that the point?

He's not in office yet. Hold your water and see what he does.
Mkay?

Snowflakes, has there ever a more appropriate term?

I dunno. Why not head to your nearest college campus and try it out on a few people. Be sure to catch it on video.
I used to be in college in the 70s and the 80s.
I didn't put up with their shit then and I won't put up with it now.
The kids back then make the little snowflakes of today look like a bunch of babies.
It took you 10 years to get through college?

My goodness, that's some world class drama queening and hyperbolic hyperventilating.

Calm down, breathe. He's already starting to moderate and he's not even in office yet.
He's reverting back to what he really is....a Democrat.
A JFK Democrat......not one of these Progressive assholes.
For your information....that's what Reagan was.

Snowflakes, has there ever a more appropriate term?

I dunno. Why not head to your nearest college campus and try it out on a few people. Be sure to catch it on video.
I used to be in college in the 70s and the 80s.
I didn't put up with their shit then and I won't put up with it now.
The kids back then make the little snowflakes of today look like a bunch of babies.
It took you 10 years to get through college?
No......it depends on when you start. If a person starts college in 1979....when do you think they'll finish???

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight -- when I post a thread containing nothing but a title and a video, my thread gets locked.

When a RWNJ does the same thing, the mods say "that's just a-ok."

So, let me get this straight -- when I post a thread containing nothing but a title and a video, my thread gets locked.

When a RWNJ does the same thing, the mods say "that's just a-ok."

Quit bitching about the mods.

Forum List

Back