Best WR in NFL 2022

Couchpotato

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2021
Why is D Adams considered the best WR in the NFL right now? Dont get me wrong he's a beast but isnt Cooper Kupp better at least based on last year? If their stats were close I could see using the "eye test" but they really weren't, and you can't say that Adams played with an inferior QB than Kupp. Kupp had 25% more yds and 36% more TD's than Adams. More YAC and 30% more plays over 20 yds than Adams. Is the NFC west that inferior to the NFC Central defense wise? The NFC West put 3 teams in the PO's vs 1 for the NFC Central.

Why is D Adams considered the best WR in the NFL right now? Dont get me wrong he's a beast but isnt Cooper Kupp better at least based on last year? If their stats were close I could see using the "eye test" but they really weren't, and you can't say that Adams played with an inferior QB than Kupp. Kupp had 25% more yds and 36% more TD's than Adams. More YAC and 30% more plays over 20 yds than Adams. Is the NFC west that inferior to the NFC Central defense wise? The NFC West put 3 teams in the PO's vs 1 for the NFC Central.

Cooper Kupp looked good.

I think Dallas is going to beat Tom Brady week 1.

Forum List

Back