Bet the tin foil hats didn't see this coming

Back when the SCOTUS ruled in favor of so called 'religious freedom' in a case, allowing people to discriminate against gay couples on religious grounds the wingers rejoiced. Well, they will be happy to know the SCOTUS ruled again in favor of 'religious freedom'..this time allowing some Muslims to sue the government. That should be cause for rejoicing among the loonie right once again...Supreme Court says Muslim men wrongly placed on no-fly list can sue for money damages

Good. Government overreach is government overreach.

I have a feeling you aren't going to get the response you were expecting.
I for once agree with ya. To many fucking laws and ignorance is no excuse. Several million lines of codified law and we are supposed to be responsible to know it all.I sure would like dome simplification where that shit is concerned.

Lots of Satanists are going to get very rich from this, along with every other fringe religion. After all, they're the ones actually getting discriminated against. And it will mostly be red-state local governments getting sued.

I don't even know what a "fringe religion" is. To consider the Christian religion alone, it seems like it is breaking down somewhat like what happened in Europe in the last 500 years or so. Look at the Baptists alone, a Baptist running for the Senate in Georgia and other Baptists are opposing him. Some Baptists and Assemblies of God don't like Episcopalians. Maybe the Episcopalians are not too fond of the Baptists, either. Some of the Christians who were not Obama fans were not fond of his faith and how he expressed it. I blame the "Christian" fundies for trying to drag us back into the middle ages.

Last edited:
They should be able to. The no fly list is bullshit.

Yep. It goes against everything this country is supposed to stand for.
Trump didn't mean to be a super bad dude it just comes naturally...But he continues to cost the US a lot of dough...

Fascinating.

In an article completely devoid of the name "Trump", you're able to make that comment.

It would've made you look a lot smarter if you'd have tempered your comment with the understanding that Trump had nothing to do with putting them on the no-fly list...

Trump didn't mean to be a super bad dude it just comes naturally...But he continues to cost the US a lot of dough...

Fascinating.

In an article completely devoid of the name "Trump", you're able to make that comment.

It would've made you look a lot smarter if you'd have tempered your comment with the understanding that Trump had nothing to do with putting them on the no-fly list...

Its still happening under Trump.

Fascinating.

So is your bed wetting. Can we blame Trump for that, too?

Libs are so fucking desperate to blame Trump for everything that they'll even resort to blaming him for things he doesn't even know about.

How fucking pathetic...

Fascinating.

Libs are so fucking desperate to blame Trump for everything that they'll even resort to blaming him for things he doesn't even know about.

How fucking pathetic...

I can only guess you missed my earlier posts. What I said is true. What I said in my earlier posts are true also, but rant away.

Fascinating.

How fucking pathetic...

I can only guess you missed my earlier posts. What I said is true. What I said in my earlier posts are true also, but rant away.

Oh, I read them.

You're referring to a blanket "do not fly" policy.

In this particular case, it was three muslim men who allege they were placed on the no fly list, by particular FBI agents, in retaliation for not agreeing to spy on other muslims. Previously, it would appear as though these three had no problem flying.

It was direct retaliation that, dollars to donuts, Trump knew nothing about...

Fascinating.

How fucking pathetic...

Oh, I read them.

You're referring to a blanket "do not fly" policy.

In this particular case, it was three muslim men who allege they were placed on the no fly list, by particular FBI agents, in retaliation for not agreeing to spy on other muslims. Previously, it would appear as though these three had no problem flying.

It was direct retaliation that, dollars to donuts, Trump knew nothing about...

And my argument is the entire list is anti-american.

Trump did not create this but he did allow it to continue.

Forum List

Back