Betcha think this is more important than a woman's life

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
Betcha think it's more important than any free and open access to contraception and birth control
Betcha think it's got the same rights as a full-gown adult
Betcha think it's precious and even if it was concieved through violent rape or incest, it's a miracle

elephant-fetus.jpg

Betcha even think it's a human fetus.

It's not. It's an elephant fetus.

Betcha feel pretty stupid now.

• Banned
The left get stupider and stupider by the microsecond.

Admit it, turd...you thought that was a human fetus, didn't you? If I hadn't told you it was an elephant fetus, would you have known? No. Because you don't know shit.

• Banned
The moonbats Want Federal protection of a Bald Eagle fetus but humans are worthless to them. Can’t get anymore f’d up than that.

Elephant fetuses, you mean. Because that's what that picture is; an elephant fetus.

Would you have known it was an elephant fetus if I hadn't told you? NO. FUCKING. WAY.

The moonbats Want Federal protection of a Bald Eagle fetus but humans are worthless to them. Can’t get anymore f’d up than that.

Elephant fetuses, you mean. Because that's what that picture is; an elephant fetus.

Would you have known it was an elephant fetus if I hadn't told you? NO. FUCKING. WAY.
So the picture fooled you? So fucking what?

Damn near all of the party of slavery supporters are ignorant jackasses.

I think you are obsessed with fucking straw elephants.

What's funny is that if I hadn't told you that was an elephant fetus, you would have thought it was a human one.

That's because you don't know shit.

What's funny is that if I hadn't told you that was an elephant fetus, you would have thought it was a human one.

I do not want women and girls forced to have abortions, but where can many turn for help? Abortion is cheaper than pregnancy, and that is the problem.

That fetus will never become a human. A human "fetus" will never be anything but a human with the same right to live, even if the result of rape or 1st generation incest.

You are an idiot liar. I never even speculated on the species of the fetus in the pic. YOU are the one who did that, stupid fucking jackass.

That fetus will never become a human.

Duh, because it's an elephant fetus. But you all probably thought it was a human fetus. Because you're all a bunch of fucking know-nothings.

A human "fetus" will never be anything but a human with the same right to live, even if the result of rape or 1st generation incest.

Key words of which you may have unintentionally spilled the beans: will never be.

So a fetus isn't a human, then. It will become a human, but in its fetus state it's not, is it? That's what you just said.

You are an idiot liar. I never even speculated on the species of the fetus in the pic. YOU are the one who did that, stupid fucking jackass.

But admit it...if I hadn't said that was an elephant fetus, you would've thought it was a human fetus. There's no need to deny it. You can admit it. I won't hold it against you.

If it has HUMAN DNA, it is HUMAN. Doesn't matter how developed the baby is. Doesn't matter of all unborn start out looking similar.

But admit it...if I hadn't said that was an elephant fetus, you would've thought it was a human fetus. There's no need to deny it. You can admit it. I won't hold it against you.
I see, you think you're a mind reader. That's delusional. You need professional help.

Forum List

Back