Beto/Booker 2020: A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

Booker told Rachael Maddow he was going to choose a woman as his VP.

liberals believe that God made us in his image and therefore gave us certain rights and government needs to protect those rights, and we can override your rights to give you free health care money and education. individual rights trump collective needs, my friends!

Liberals don't believe in God. They are secular humanists and cultural Marxists who believe in Darwin Theory and by not believing in God, they feel themselves to be free of consequences. That's why they have no remorse over abortion. To a liberal, the government is his or her "god."

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

that woman will be Christine Blasey Ford

liberals believe that God made us in his image and therefore gave us certain rights and government needs to protect those rights, and we can override your rights to give you free health care money and education. individual rights trump collective needs, my friends!

Liberals don't believe in God. They are secular humanists and cultural Marxists who believe in Darwin Theory and by not believing in God, they feel themselves to be free of consequences. That's why they have no remorse over abortion. To a liberal, the government is his or her "god."
i dont even remember what i said to know what you're arguing against lol

No I think it will either be Kristen Gillibrand or Amy Klobuchar.

Gillibrand has a town hall on MSNBC right now

I would watch... but WWE is on. :abgg2q.jpg:

Gillibrand is more of a moderate. She is about as easy on gun control as you will find in a liberal.

Gillibrand is more of a moderate. She is about as easy on gun control as you will find in a liberal.
Brock is returning tonight. HE'S GONNA EAT ROLLINS ALIVE!

Gillibrand is talking about guns right now

"i spoke with families who lost loved ones through guns. that's how i changed my mind. i was humbled and regretful that i didnt think beyond the needs of the people i represented. it doesnt matter if you're a teenager in a walmart or someone on a terror watch list. the difference between capitalism and greed is when a gun manufacturer sell weapons without caring whether people die, and we need to stand up to them"

"i spoke with families who lost loved ones through guns. that's how i changed my mind. i was humbled and regretful that i didnt think beyond the needs of the people i represented. it doesnt matter if you're a teenager in a walmart or someone on a terror watch list. the difference between capitalism and greed is when a gun manufacturer sell weapons without caring whether people die, and we need to stand up to them"

phew that long rant was exhausting to transcribe

Bring it freaking on. Beto is the best thing that ever happened to the Trump re-election campaign.
LET'S WRESTLE! me and Beto against Trump and Milo. LET'S RUMBLE! BRING IT, BITCH!

(I just want to touch Milo)

It just means she is for responsible gun ownership, not necessarily anti-guns.

You do know thousands are crying of oppression in bookers town right? Lol

tough shit

BETO%20BOZO.jpg
did you know?

i posted this thread just to bait you into making fun of Beto. it worked like a charm!

How could I not make fun of him? He's such a clown. :laugh:
he's so inspirational. the opposite of trump. the resurrection of JFK
Camelot Dung

Charisma is cringe-worthy. Empty glitter and cellophane salesmanship. Have we become babies fascinated with shiny but useless cradle toys?

Beto will take on China in a very different way than Trump does. the trade wars are a disaster. there's a difference between holding a country accountable and starting a trade war, my friends.

tough shit
Why would you vote for someone who is hurting people

Forum List

Back