🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beto O’Rourke campaigning for governor in Dallas: Streams of revenue like legalized gambling, marijuana could provide property tax relief

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA MY BETO!

Have you done your homework on the carnage gambling does on the social fabric? Not to mention marijuana?

I used to like you! you used to be good!

Legalized grass is just a way for Greedy politicians to get their hands on the money in more ways than one.

Confiscatory taxation attempts to make the politicians the cartel in charge, and then they seek to force out those operating outside of their supervision- imprisoning the competition.

It would be interesting to see a "clean" grass legalization law allowing the product to be imported from abroad and sold at Family Dollar and Walmart.

But its always angled in such a way to make it profitable for the political elite.

THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA MY BETO!

Have you done your homework on the carnage gambling does on the social fabric? Not to mention marijuana?

I used to like you! you used to be good!

beta the dork is a liar. Those schemes never produce the revenue that's projected. If the voters of TX wanted that crap, they would have elected people to give it to them.

Here is a crazy idea. Make real estate taxes illegal. :dunno: If I recall real estate taxes pay for "public schools" which are totally obsolete. Cops which nobody likes. Libraries were they have Shemale awareness "art" exhibits and exhibits showing how bad Whitey was and still is. Fireman who never put out a fire in a timely manner and pensions and benefits for the parasitic government employees who make contracts to allow said creepy "teachers" and other useless government employees make 6 figures before retirement which is what their pension is based on.

How about the government mind their own fucking business and let consenting adults do what they want, as long as no others are harmed by it. IMHO, the use of any drug should not be a criminal offense in and of itself.

Forum List

Back