Bettors still see Trump as favorite to schlong Sleepy Joe

At the time of this post, even after all of the attacks and bullshit that has been flung blaming the President for the current pestilence, oddsmakers still have the President installed as a favorite in November.

Make no mistake about it, the virus cooked up in a Red Chinese lab- the same country that gave the Biden Family more than a billion dollars- isn't going to be blamed on the President. Red Chinese stooges like the Hunter Biden of the Biden clan,and Mark Ndesandjo of the Obama family (the ex president's beloved brother) are not going to be appreciated.

Well, you keep hope alive. His response to the virus will be the boat anchor around his re-election campaign as well as just about every Republican running. Republicans better hope that Trump doesn't take them with him.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

People will actually see Trump's results, and be able to compare them to other world leaders in France, El Salvador and Upper Volta and see how well he did with the same problem.

No they won't. They will look at all of America and see how NY and NJ handled the problem relative to the rest of the country. Just as in Canada, we will measure why Ontario and Quebec are so drastically behind everyone else. Trump can point to the progress, to the fact you are opening up before other countries, and, you avoided over 2 million deaths. He took advice and used reasonable decision making early on, he can't save everyone.

I'm sure, you, like us, will lead to Old Age Homes being a major contributor to these stats.

What bullshit your post. Ontario and Quebec have more than half the population of Canada between the two provinces.

Nobody who genuinely lives in Canada is questioning why these two provinces have the most cases. Of course nobody who lives in Canada is as stupid as you are.

I have truthfully never met a real Canadian who is ignorant of life in Canada as you are. Your complaints of harassment intimidation by the RCMP and CSIS are the most highly amusing pieces of fiction I have ever read

No surprise. A Dem was seen as leading the country out of a recession which took forever and never made a meaningful comeback . Trump came in and changed things dramatically within just a few months.

He sure did. 25 million unemployed. A million people sick, over 55,000 dead. GDP down 15%.

There is no coming back from this for Trump.

How will Sleepy Joe be able to pin blame on a Global Panic on President Trump, as if it wouldn't have happened under his tutelage? I don't see that him as that savvy. In November, people are going to see how well America is doing compared to Italy, France, Congo, Haiti and Mexico, in dealing with this challenge and reelect President Trump.

You could not be more wrong. Trump’s performance won’t be compared against the worst in the world. Even then he has more deaths more sickness and more economic consequences than any other country to this point.

No, Trump’s performance in the pandemic wIll be compared to Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Germany. These are current countries that are surviving the pandemic without deaths in the tens of thousands. Without economic chaos, and medical staff marching in the streets.

Using his dangerous and unproven malaria drug on vets in the VA. 29% more deaths. Killing vets is never good thing for re-election

The Panic isn't over yet, no country has returned to normal yet, so its too early to compare results at all.

No surprise. A Dem was seen as leading the country out of a recession which took forever and never made a meaningful comeback . Trump came in and changed things dramatically within just a few months.

He sure did. 25 million unemployed. A million people sick, over 55,000 dead. GDP down 15%.

Honey, mind your own. Will you be blaming Trudeau?
2720C4D9-980A-450E-A6EA-D42EE765293B.png

At the time of this post, even after all of the attacks and bullshit that has been flung blaming the President for the current pestilence, oddsmakers still have the President installed as a favorite in November.

Make no mistake about it, the virus cooked up in a Red Chinese lab- the same country that gave the Biden Family more than a billion dollars- isn't going to be blamed on the President. Red Chinese stooges like the Hunter Biden of the Biden clan,and Mark Ndesandjo of the Obama family (the ex president's beloved brother) are not going to be appreciated.

Well, you keep hope alive. His response to the virus will be the boat anchor around his re-election campaign as well as just about every Republican running. Republicans better hope that Trump doesn't take them with him.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

People will actually see Trump's results, and be able to compare them to other world leaders in France, El Salvador and Upper Volta and see how well he did with the same problem.

No they won't. They will look at all of America and see how NY and NJ handled the problem relative to the rest of the country. Just as in Canada, we will measure why Ontario and Quebec are so drastically behind everyone else. Trump can point to the progress, to the fact you are opening up before other countries, and, you avoided over 2 million deaths. He took advice and used reasonable decision making early on, he can't save everyone.

I'm sure, you, like us, will lead to Old Age Homes being a major contributor to these stats.

What bullshit your post. Ontario and Quebec have more than half the population of Canada between the two provinces.

Nobody who genuinely lives in Canada is questioning why these two provinces have the most cases. Of course nobody who lives in Canada is as stupid as you are.

I have truthfully never met a real Canadian who is ignorant of life in Canada as you are. Your complaints of harassment intimidation by the RCMP and CSIS are the most highly amusing pieces of fiction I have ever read

Indeed, Ontario and Quebec have just over 60% the countries population (and the vast majority of our nations debt).

Canada has a total of 45.791 cases. Of which, 14,432 were in Ontario, 23, 267 were in Quebec. That's, a total of 37,699, or, a massive 82.3% of ALL cases. And this is not even accurate, as Ontario has lagged WELL behind B.C, and other provinces in testing.

In terms of deaths it's far worse unfortunately. Canada has a total of 2465 deaths to the Wuhan Virus, of which Quebec has 1446 and Ontario 811, or, 91.5% of our entire nations deaths! B.C is third, with over 4.5M citizens and only 100 deaths.

So yes, I stand by my statement. Here are the links:

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak update - Canada.ca

COVID-19 deaths by province or territory Canada 2020 | Statista

Also, I am generally not too sensitive to being called stupid, I'm not like Otto in a Fish Called Wanda and I always consider the source. However, I will have you know, I recently scored 94th percentile on a lengthy online I.Q quiz! Maybe Mensa is around the corner if I train! :mm: :cool::pinkygirly::4_13_65:

Happy Sunday!

The site you linked to said right now it's even. "Even" doesn't mean "installed as a favorite." Unless you're comparing him to all the Dems that have dropped out.

Actually, the site I showed has Trump as a narrow favorite. 10-11 for Trump is definitely more of favorite than 6-5 for Biden. You have to bet more to win less with Trump.
I'm not a bettor, so I'll have to take your word for it. The many betting sites that were listed had mixed results. I'm guessing they averaged them. Quite a few had Biden ahead, if I am reading it correctly.

I am hoping the election in November is not even close, and that we can help Trump pack up his golden toilet and his kid's toys and send him back to NYC where he belongs. But it's quite possible that it will be another close one due to the high partisan insanity in this country right now.

If you will recall, the odds on favorite for the '16 election was Hillary. So the bettors aren't necessarily any better predictors than polls.

President Trump doesn't live in New York any more, he's a resident of Palm Beach, Florida and is a neighbor of the Maha Rushdie. If he were to lose, that's where he would retire to.
Thanks for the update!

:auiqs.jpg:

No one of sound mind will blame Trump for the virus, but many will blame the Democrats and their CCP friends for exacerbating the situation.
Yeah, all the polls are proving that wacko theory out! :laughing0301:

The site you linked to said right now it's even. "Even" doesn't mean "installed as a favorite." Unless you're comparing him to all the Dems that have dropped out.

Actually, the site I showed has Trump as a narrow favorite. 10-11 for Trump is definitely more of favorite than 6-5 for Biden. You have to bet more to win less with Trump.
I'm not a bettor, so I'll have to take your word for it. The many betting sites that were listed had mixed results. I'm guessing they averaged them. Quite a few had Biden ahead, if I am reading it correctly.

I am hoping the election in November is not even close, and that we can help Trump pack up his golden toilet and his kid's toys and send him back to NYC where he belongs. But it's quite possible that it will be another close one due to the high partisan insanity in this country right now.

If you will recall, the odds on favorite for the '16 election was Hillary. So the bettors aren't necessarily any better predictors than polls.
Really like the bettors aren't better part.

Nothing exposes the truth more than money on the line. This fake news nonsense that Pedo Joe is even in the same league as Trump is complete bullshit. Put your money where you mouth is...

And your reaction had he refused to shut down the economy over Covid-19 is.....?

Who wants to bet it would be shrieking condemnation? Might as well blame Bush, Jr for the temporary slump after 9/11.

We had a putative "male" Obama and saw what happened.

Consider Gropey Joey in the grim light of actuarial tables.

Then think about whether you want a putative "female" Obama.........

The Olde Sniffer would get more brownie points from calling on an out-and-out trannie, regardless of skin tone.
But he's only racist, not genderist. Or.....could he be both???

Forum List

Back