Beware of Scams!

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Yesterday I got a telephone call from *Amazon." He asked if I had purchased something for $1,500 to send to New York. No I did not.
He said that the same people had stolen my social security information and the Inspector General wanted to talk to me. He put me through and I did not think to be suspicious. The social security imposter then put me through to his supervisor who provided a very realistic looking ID which I can attach so you will be advised of their technical tricks.

Long story short, after an hour on the phone, he sent me to my bank to withdraw $13,000 and open an ATM account. I told him to pound sand and he threatened to have me arrested. "SEND THEM OVER!"

Which made me think: The Democrat Party is the biggest scam operation in the United States. They lie, cheat, and steal from you, promising the world and taking away children with abortion, homosexual and transgender perversion, illegal foreigner rapists and murderers, and high prices for everything making the poor even poorer. Biggest scam in the U.S.

Scammer.jpg

Yesterday I got a telephone call from *Amazon." He asked if I had purchased something for $1,500 to send to New York. No I did not.
He said that the same people had stolen my social security information and the Inspector General wanted to talk to me. He put me through and I did not think to be suspicious. The social security imposter then put me through to his supervisor who provided a very realistic looking ID which I can attach so you will be advised of their technical tricks.

Long story short, after an hour on the phone, he sent me to my bank to withdraw $13,000 and open an ATM account. I told him to pound sand and he threatened to have me arrested. "SEND THEM OVER!"

Which made me think: The Democrat Party is the biggest scam operation in the United States. They lie, cheat, and steal from you, promising the world and taking away children with abortion, homosexual and transgender perversion, illegal foreigner rapists and murderers, and high prices for everything making the poor even poorer. Biggest scam in the U.S.

View attachment 955521

I'm glad you didn't fall for it. I was almost a victim of a scam kinda like this. I told the guy he was calling from an unknown number so I didn't think it was real. He then said I'm at my desk, I'll call you back from the right one in a second. And he did, and caller ID showed the correct phone number. He almost got me, but then I hung up on him.

The Democrat Party is the biggest scam operation in the United States. They lie, cheat, and steal from you.
Sure they are...............

1717261197245.png

Stacy Blatt was in hospice care last September listening to Rush Limbaugh’s dire warnings about how badly Donald J. Trump’s campaign needed money when he went online and chipped in everything he could: $500.

It was a big sum for a 63-year-old battling cancer and living in Kansas City on less than $1,000 per month. But that single contribution — federal records show it was his first ever — quickly multiplied. Another $500 was withdrawn the next day, then $500 the next week and every week through mid-October, without his knowledge — until Mr. Blatt’s bank account had been depleted and frozen. When his utility and rent payments bounced, he called his brother, Russell, for help.

What the Blatts soon discovered was $3,000 in withdrawals by the Trump campaign in less than 30 days. They called their bank and said they thought they were victims of fraud.

View attachment 955521
And another delusional RWNJ OP.

banditos1.jpg

Should you have caller ID, ignore the call if you do not recognize the number. If its someone who knows you, they will leave a message. Anything else is just a complete and total waste of time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm glad you didn't fall for it. I was almost a victim of a scam kinda like this. I told the guy he was calling from an unknown number so I didn't think it was real. He then said I'm at my desk, I'll call you back from the right one in a second. And he did, and caller ID showed the correct phone number. He almost got me, but then I hung up on him.

Yeah, anytime someone tries this, I just tell them that I will call them back on their listed number off of their website. I usually just hang up becaise
I know it’s a scam from the get go. I also don’t even like to speak on those calls in case it’s one of those that are recording you, trying to get you to say something that they can edit to make it appear like you agreed to something.

Too many scsmmers now days..and they are getting GOOD. I’ve gotten scam emails from someone claiming to be from PayPal, and they ripped PayPal’s graphics from an email and were sending out legitimate looking emails, the only way you could tell was from the email address which was something like help. PayPal. com or some such, which isn’t an actual PayPal web address.

And then there was one time I actually did get a legitimate email from PayPal asking me to approve a purchase. I called PayPal and asked them about it because it DID come from PayPal.

They told me that apparently someone was trying to use my account name to make a purchase and that triggered PayPal to send me an approval email.

The person on the phone said I was covered and no transaction had taken place. I asked her “if you know people are doing this scam..why don’t you close their accounts?” Didn’t get much of a response on that….

View attachment 955521
You made this up.

Forum List

Back