BH Obama's White Bronco Getaway From ScandalPalooza

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
The most pressing question is how long this parody of OJ Simpson's attempted escape in the White Bronco will be allowed to stay up? Enjoy this parody of President "al Qaeda is vanquished, Osama bin Laden is dead, GM still lives, all on my watch but I still don't know a thing about the Benghazi talking points, I don't know a thing about the IRS targeting of Conservatives, I don't know a thing about the siezure of the AP's phone records."

Sargeant Schulz lives!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oAl2VlF3OSw#[/ame]!

Some California Dreamin' for ya to go along wit the car chase.

Brilliant people & woman solves all the problems in California

Welfare Queen: ?Who Would Want To Work In America? This Is What The Taxpayers Are Paying For?? | Weasel Zippers

The H2 Channel had a program on recently "Grant Vs Lee" and one of the commenters at the conclusion said that "What Grant accomplished in defeating Lee in guaranteeing the consolidation and perpetuation of the Union has not been able to be undone by anyone since. That blanket statement was probably recorded long before the revelations regarding the extent and depth of Comrade Obama's nefarious activities became known.

Forum List

Back