Bibi blaming his falling poll #'s on foreign conspiracies

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Thats rich coming from a guy who just circumvented a sitting US Prez :eusa_whistle:

Could it just be that people are tired of his lack of results? :dunno:

If Netanyahu is ousted, he’ll likely be remembered as a leader who failed to advance the peace process with the Arabs, failed to derail the Iranian nuclear program—despite inveighing against it for years—and devoted most of his energy to preserving a problematic status quo.

“Israelis are tired of Netanyahu. They’re fed up with him and he with them,” wrote Nahum Barnea, one of Israel’s leading columnists, in the mass circulation newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth on Friday. “After…22 years in the headlines, the magic has gone.”

Read more: Has Bibi Lost His Magic - Dan Ephron - POLITICO Magazine

"Bibi blaming his falling poll #'s on foreign conspiracies"

It's interesting how most conservatives are universally much the same, nothing is ever their fault – in Israel it's foreign conspiracies, in the United States it's the myth of voter fraud.

if Bibi goes it'll be interesting to watch and see what happens next . I like Bibi but , hey , what can I do ??

Thats rich coming from a guy who just circumvented a sitting US Prez :eusa_whistle:

If Netanyahu is ousted, he’ll likely be remembered as a leader who failed to advance the peace process with the Arabs, failed to derail the Iranian nuclear program—despite inveighing against it for years—and devoted most of his energy to preserving a problematic status quo.

“Israelis are tired of Netanyahu. They’re fed up with him and he with them,” wrote Nahum Barnea, one of Israel’s leading columnists, in the mass circulation newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth on Friday. “After…22 years in the headlines, the magic has gone.”

He should have been campaigning at home and not the USA...

Yo, if the shoe fits, let Obama wear it fool!

"GTP"

That rightwing bastard is gonna lose and I'm gonna laugh!

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

At least with him in office we know what he is up to, when he disappears like from 99-02 things happen. He is maybe more dangerous out of office.

At least with him in office we know what he is up to, when he disappears like from 99-02 things happen. He is maybe more dangerous out of office.

WTF are you posting about-----Nazi bitch?------continue to be dangerous to the world----Nazi bitch that you are

WTF are you posting about-----Nazi bitch?------continue to be dangerous to the world----Nazi bitch that you are

I see I hit a nerve.

what "nerve" do you imagine you "hit"???
do you know anything about "nerves"??
you, certainly, know nothing about English
grammar. From what dung heap were you
spawned? I have no prejudice against non-
English speaking people. I have worked with
MANY people who were not well versed in English----because UNLIKE you ----I had been a health worker all my adult life. My own husband
was born in Arabic speaking shit hole. I actually do understand you.

I see I hit a nerve.

MANY people who were not well versed in English----because UNLIKE you ----I had been a health worker all my adult life. My own husband

drunk_woman_at_bar.jpg

I see I hit a nerve.

Vagal nerve known to be involved in Tourette's syndrome, which sometimes is characterized by foul outbursts from the oral cavity.

I see I hit a nerve.

Vagal nerve known to be involved in Tourette's syndrome, which sometimes is characterized by foul outbursts from the oral cavity.
Seems that one always
ahhh.gif
when any discussion disputing Israel's pols or tactics are questioned

Forum List

Back