Bibi blaming his falling poll #'s on foreign conspiracies

I see I hit a nerve.

what "nerve" do you imagine you "hit"???
do you know anything about "nerves"??
you, certainly, know nothing about English
grammar. From what dung heap were you
spawned? I have no prejudice against non-
English speaking people. I have worked with
MANY people who were not well versed in English----because UNLIKE you ----I had been a health worker all my adult life. My own husband
was born in Arabic speaking shit hole. I actually do understand you.

Vagal nerve known to be involved in Tourette's syndrome, which sometimes is characterized by foul outbursts from the oral cavity.

for the benefit of my fellow posters----the Nazi whore----Penelope----is confused. Vagal nerve stimulation has been considered a possible treatment for epilepsy-----and for Tourette's syndrome------but it does not induce either condition--------a tiny bit of information always tends to confuse stinking whores. Most of that which the whore, Penelope----parrots was authored by Nazi war criminals----some of whom
were actually doctors---

I see I hit a nerve.

MANY people who were not well versed in English----because UNLIKE you ----I had been a health worker all my adult life. My own husband

Vagal nerve known to be involved in Tourette's syndrome, which sometimes is characterized by foul outbursts from the oral cavity.

for the benefit of my fellow posters----the Nazi whore----Penelope----is confused. Vagal nerve stimulation has been considered a possible treatment for epilepsy-----and for Tourette's syndrome------but it does not induce either condition--------a tiny bit of information always tends to confuse stinking whores. Most of that which the whore, Penelope----parrots was authored by Nazi war criminals----some of whom
were actually doctors---

why would it need stimulation then, but your right I didn't stimulate your vagal nerve as your symptoms are still present.

Penelope---you CLAIM to be a health care worker----but you reveal yourself to be utterly ignorant of the practice of medicine-----what do you do in "health care"??? Stimulation of the vagus nerve-----would---under normal circumstances-----lead to nausea and fainting-------but you did not know that---because you are stupid ------I will admit---that reading your posts-----is Nauseating

well why would they have vagus nerve stimulators then Irosie. Well yes some get faint if they have a hard time with a BM. Its involved, but which nerve did I hit , must of been the Zionist nerve as its very touchy.

were actually doctors---

were actually doctors---

why would it need stimulation then, but your right I didn't stimulate your vagal nerve as your symptoms are still present.

Penelope---you CLAIM to be a health care worker----but you reveal yourself to be utterly ignorant of the practice of medicine-----what do you do in "health care"??? Stimulation of the vagus nerve-----would---under normal circumstances-----lead to nausea and fainting-------but you did not know that---because you are stupid ------I will admit---that reading your posts-----is Nauseating

well why would they have vagus nerve stimulators then Irosie. Well yes some get faint if they have a hard time with a BM. Its involved, but which nerve did I hit , must of been the Zionist nerve as its very touchy.

It is very difficult from me to discuss neuroscience---the Nazi whores like you,
Penelope-----but---I will make a minor exception.
The reason why vagal nerve stimulation is useful is because the connections of the vagus n. in the central nervous system are widespread ---That means that stimulation of the vagus nerve which is easily accessed does affect lots of the brain.
There is no "Zionist nerve' but there is still lots of stinking Nazi shit in the world-----thousands are dying today because of shit like you-----

were actually doctors---

were actually doctors---

It is very difficult from me to discuss neuroscience---the Nazi whores like you,
The reason why vagal nerve stimulation is useful is because the connections of the vagus n. in the central nervous system are widespread ---That means that stimulation of the vagus nerve which is easily accessed does affect lots of the brain.
There is no "Zionist nerve' but there is still lots of stinking Nazi shit in the world-----thousands are dying today because of shit like you-----

Really Zionism came before Nazism, so who learned from who.

That rightwing bastard is gonna lose and I'm gonna laugh!

ROTFLMBAO!!!!
Laugh all you want. But Jews always win you dumb goy.

ummm..... NEWSFLASH!!! not all Jews are zionists dummy. I thought you prided yourself on your racism?

he is from the cracker goyim tribe
Looks like we have some self haters.With your self hating anti Zionism, it is like you are those jewish guards at auschwitz with lining up the 16 million to be made into soap.

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

ummm..... NEWSFLASH!!! not all Jews are zionists dummy. I thought you prided yourself on your racism?

Looks like we have some self haters.With your self hating anti Zionism, it is like you are those jewish guards at auschwitz with lining up the 16 million to be made into soap.
keep-calm-and-be-a-good-goyim.png

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

keep-calm-and-be-a-good-goyim.png
You are no better than a lowly goy. You stand with the contemptible cattle. I stand with G-d's Chosen.

were actually doctors---

were actually doctors---

Really Zionism came before Nazism, so who learned from who.

Zionism came about at the time of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob------Nazism was developed by the romans----most particularly by Constantine and developed in the dung heap from which you, Penelope---were spawned

Except he didn't really fall, or are we following the same reports

Not yet as far as I know, but he already had scapegoats picked out for and if he does.

really? what "scapegoarts" ?? you are confused----you seem to believe that he is shit like you-------so sorry----your fellow islamo Nazi shit failed again

Bibi winning is like Hitler winning. Bibi= Hitler.

I'm betting most Israeli's won't agree with you.

Forum List

Back