Biden administration furious about new “challenge coin” supporting Border Patrol, mocking liberal agenda

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Border-coin.jpg

On June 10th, it was reported by the NY Times and the Washington Examiner, that Luis Miranda, assistant commissioner for CBP’s Office of Public Affairs stated that “The images depicted on this coin are offensive, insensitive, and run counter to the core values of CBP…”

Report: Biden administration furious about new "challenge coin" supporting Border Patrol

I am so going to hit up my BP former neighbor for one of those. ;)

Last edited:
Furious is probably an overstatement. Everyone is quite accustomed to the fascistic fog surrounding the border patrol by now.

Nice has nothing to do with it. Nothing thrills you people more than to see maximum cruelty exercised in border policy.

You have to strawman my position because it's too logical, and you're losing. I get it.

You have to strawman my position because it's too logical, and you're losing. I get it.
Logic has nothing to do with it. The right's sadism has on full display since they decided being a refugee ought to be criminalized.

A refugee is running TO a better situation either politically, safety-wise, or economically.
Yet another word redefined. Here was the definition until two minutes ago:

1655049228936.png

If running to a more desirable place makes one a refugee who must be accepted and cared for, I'm running to River Oaks forthwith.

Yet another word redefined. Here was the definition until two minutes ago:

View attachment 656973

If running to a more desirable place makes one a refugee who must be accepted and cared for, I'm running to River Oaks forthwith.
How does that change what I said? Same refugees run from something are also going towards something. Duh.

A refugee is running TO a better situation either politically, safety-wise, or economically.
just because your country is poor does not qualify......it has to be people who have fled war, violence, conflict or persecution......a hell of a lot of illegals come here for the so called "better life" or they have someone here......but they are not fleeing a war or persecution.....

Forum List

Back