Biden announced administration will spend $5 billion to construct bicycle lanes and speed cameras...by contrast, Trump asked for $5 billion for a wall

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The investment comes as inflation is at a 40-year high and record gas prices are burdening American car-drivers.

The investment comes as inflation is at a 40-year high and record gas prices are burdening American car-drivers.

Great idea. Trump's vanity wall wall is a costly mistake. They were going over, under and through it even while Trump was in office. There are much better solutions to solving the problem of illegals.

It’s retarded to take 3 lane roads and choke them down to 2 for bikes and baby carriages. Drivers pay for those roads in 3/4 different ways.
Virtue prone Montgomery County closed off a lane of University Blvd, a state route, for 6 months last year. I travel that way at least twice a day and in all that time I saw a bike using the lane 16 times total . Becoming a bike state is not advancement nor what we have worked for 40 years toward.

It’s retarded to take 3 lane roads and choke them down to 2 for bikes and baby carriages. Drivers pay for those roads in 3/4 different ways.
Virtue prone Montgomery County closed off a lane of University Blvd, a state route, for 6 months last year. I travel that way at least twice a day and in all that time I saw a bike using the lane 16 times total . Becoming a bike state is not advancement nor what we have worked for 40 years toward.
We'd be healthier if people rode bikes. Have you ever been to Holland? Everyone rides a bike.

Most major cities already have these.
Who's pocketing the money?

We'd be healthier if people rode bikes. Have you ever been to Holland? Everyone rides a bike.
They wear wood shoes and it’s liberal false pretenses that mirroring lesser or 3rd world nations is noble and worthy of emulation.

Bikes are terrible for your health as you get older.
One of my co-workers rides with marathon riders and their health gets very compromised from their upper 40s and on.

We have parks with exercise equipment all across the US.
If people choose not to stay in shape they only have themselves to blame.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have parks with exercise equipment all across the US.
If people choose not to stay in shape they only have themselves to blame.
The closed lane was in the area of a park where there is plenty or roadway for bicycling already
These climate virtue signaling hoaxsters want to move backward

Bike lanes? I smell Buttigieg.

Speed cameras? How fast do they think cyclists can pedal?
:p

A wall would help America more....Biden no longer violating Rule of Law and Constitution, putting American infants 1st instead of stockpiling baby formula at the border for illegals would really help.

A wall would help America more....Biden no longer violating Rule of Law and Constitution, putting American infants 1st instead of stockpiling baby formula at the border for illegals would really help.
The States and Cities have already done this...this is overt pilfering.

Great idea. Trump's vanity wall wall is a costly mistake. They were going over, under and through it even while Trump was in office. There are much better solutions to solving the problem of illegals.
But Progs never institute them.

The wall is Trump's folly. What did you think of Trump's attack on the FDA in August 2020? He's opposed to food safety regulations. He said they were Deep State.

Speed cameras to fine the poor and working class does sound like something Dems would proposed.

Forum List

Back