Biden answered the 'Court Packing' question.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
After first refusing to answer the question, then playing games with his "I'm not a fan of packing" answer, now he has admitted if elected he WILL pack the Supreme Court. He says the decision will be based on if Amy Barrett is confirmed as RBG's replacement, which is a certainty. So after all the smoke and mirrors, he told us what we already knew. A Biden Presidency will start a court packing snowball rolling that will never stop. He will most certainly end the Filibuster and add a couple more states, fast track millions of illegals to citizenship (read that Voter eligible). He represents perpetual One-Party Rule, something this country was never intended to have. No real American should vote for Biden.

After first refusing to answer the question, then playing games with his "I'm not a fan of packing" answer, now he has admitted if elected he WILL pack the Supreme Court. He says the decision will be based on if Amy Barrett is confirmed as RBG's replacement, which is a certainty. So after all the smoke and mirrors, he told us what we already knew. A Biden Presidency will start a court packing snowball rolling that will never stop. He will most certainly end the Filibuster and add a couple more states, fast track millions of illegals to citizenship (read that Voter eligible). He represents perpetual One-Party Rule, something this country was never intended to have. No real American should vote for Biden.

Trump and the politicians who support him changed things. BECAUSE WE CAN is now a valid reason to do things. It was the reason McConnell stole the Supreme Court seat from Garland, and the reason he delayed all those federal judge positions until Obama was out of office. It's the only reason they are trying to push the latest nomination through before the election. I don't think that is what the framers had hoped for, and it's not good for the country, but you can't expect Democrats to hold on to tradition when he crazy right has embraced the "BECAUSE WE CAN" tactic.

Trump and the politicians who support him changed things. BECAUSE WE CAN is now a valid reason to do things. It was the reason McConnell stole the Supreme Court seat from Garland, and the reason he delayed all those federal judge positions until Obama was out of office. It's the only reason they are trying to push the latest nomination through before the election. I don't think that is what the framers had hoped for, and it's not good for the country, but you can't expect Democrats to hold on to tradition when he crazy right has embraced the "BECAUSE WE CAN" tactic.
Poor wittle Weftist ....

Elections have consequences, don't cha know?

Bless your heart ......

Poor wittle Weftist ....

Elections have consequences, don't cha know?

Bless your heart ......

You might be reminded of that before too long.

Forum List

Back