Biden cheat sheet shows he had advance knowledge of journalist’s question

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
This is not the first time Biden's been caught with "a sheet cheat." Not there is anything essentially wrong with him having his answers prepped ahead of time, but I will give this credit to Trump. He generally took every question thrown at him, whether prepared or on the fly.

This is not the first time Biden's been caught with "a sheet cheat." Not there is anything essentially wrong with him having his answers prepped ahead of time, but I will give this credit to Trump. He generally took every question thrown at him, whether prepared or on the fly.

Yes, and he digressed, much...

So Biden is prepared with aswers for expected questions. Isn't that what every responsible executive is supposed to do?

This is the Biden presidency in a nutshell: 100% fake and manufactured

NYPICHPDPICT000010188016.jpg

Even if he had advance notice of the answers he'd still get them wrong. That's how loony he is.

Totally and completely disgusting and pathetic.The most fake, astroturf administration since, well, I guess you'd have to go all the way back to the Obama administration. But this... THIS... takes it to a whole new level.

Was the question about ice cream? Which flavor was supposed to be Potato's favorite this week?

When you prepare a bid for a large project, do you review it before you discuss it with a customer?
My bids do not require my review. If they did that would mean I didn't know everything I needed to know. And I would be prepared for any question and not require them in writing in advance.

That is the very definition of collusion

My bids do not require my review. If they did that would mean I didn't know everything I needed to know. And I would be prepared for any question and not require them in writing in advance.

That is the very definition of collusion
Running a country and international deplomacy is quite a bit more complex than replacing a toilet.

Of course I do. I also know that some questions are expected, depending on the current events. I'm proud to have a president smart enough to anticipate questions and prepare complete answers for them.

You think Biden predicted that question and crafted a response???

LOL! You can't be that dumb.

Forum List

Back