Biden* Considering Flying Migrants To States Near The Canadian Border

I've got news for you, illegal immigrants have been flowing into ALL the lower 48 states for many years. I was at a family reunion that was at a park in Wisconsin a couple years ago. Two Hispanic ladies walked up to my Father-In-Law and asked him if they could get a plate of food. He said sure and talked to them for a couple minutes. They came up from Guatemala and made their way to Wisconsin by a network of family and friends. The difference now is Biden's Homeland Security will be busing them where they want to go. And don't think for a minute that your state is too far from the border.

I've got news for you, illegal immigrants have been flowing into ALL the lower 48 states for many years. I was at a family reunion that was at a park in Wisconsin a couple years ago. Two Hispanic ladies walked up to my Father-In-Law and asked him if they could get a plate of food. He said sure and talked to them for a couple minutes. They came up from Guatemala and made their way to Wisconsin by a network of family and friends. The difference now is Biden's Homeland Security will be busing them where they want to go. And don't think for a minute that your state is too far from the border.
And now at taxpayers expense they get free flights to their destination.

Is Biden or Xi more dangerous to our country? Right now it's probably a tossup.

Forum List

Back