Biden did just enough in the big boy press conference ..

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Biden did just enough in the big boy July 11th press conference to not completely destroy his chances of remaining on the ticket .. but he didn't do enough to stop prominent Dems from asking him to step down ! for example another lawmaker democrat Jim Himes is calling for Biden to step down immediately after Biden finished his press conference ..

Biden did just enough in the big boy July 11th press conference to not completely destroy his chances of remaining on the ticket .. but he didn't do enough to stop prominent Dems from asking him to step down ! for example another lawmaker democrat Jim Himes is calling for Biden to step down immediately after Biden finished his press conference ..

I agree, the Democrats wanted him to face plant and he didn't so GO JOE GO!!!! Although the Vice President Trump comment was hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

It's best for the country to keep that stuttering fucktard exactly where it is, as the party of shit's nominee.

Continue to laugh and point at the chaos from a safe distance.

Win everything in Nov, and then execute a 4-year plan of retribution that would creep out Ghenghis Khan.

GR_UjpTXEAAguN3.jpg

I watched a good bit of the after presser discussions on CNN and FJB did not move the needle a bit.

In fact after his Putin flub earlier even more dem elites came out against him, they did not even wait for the presser.

Ok....
The president is supposed to be able to give coherent messages and speeches...

There has NOT been a single speech he hasn't flubbed since the debate. The one earlier with Zelensky and then the one above....

You would think he could get it together for at least one speech.

It was a pleasant mix of presidential bullshit mixed with just enough bidumb fucking stupid to not gain any voters but give the democrats enough to keep the retard on the ballot. It was perfect.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I'm betting that many in their party wish he would have completely crashed and burned, so that they would have had ample evidence in order to turn the trickle of lawmakers wanting him out, into a tsunami.

Instead, they are left with a middle of the road performance, that may only slightly slow down, but not stop bleeding.

Forum List

Back