Biden drops embarrassing gaffes days after liberal media hypes SOTU performance

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
It seems the Joe you know is back after the SOTU scream-fest. It was the usual collection of gaffes and garbled, marbles-in-mouth slurs that make his rambling screeds largely a series of FPM’s, (Face Palm Moments).

He wants voters to send him to congress… whatever… and he added more to the national debt than any president in history.

Thanks, Joe. Now back to vacation to finish your coma.

Biden asked Pennsylvania voters to 'send me to Congress' and made other gaffes at a campaign stop on Friday

It seems the Joe you know is back after the SOTU scream-fest. It was the usual collection of gaffes and garbled, marbles-in-mouth slurs that make his rambling screeds largely a series of FPM’s, (Face Palm Moments).

He wants voters to send him to congress… whatever… and he added more to the national debt than any president in history.

Biden asked Pennsylvania voters to 'send me to Congress' and made other gaffes at a campaign stop on Friday

Obviously Joe is off the drugs that enabled him to act almost normal during his SOTU campaign speech.

I wonder if those drugs are illegal or just experimental. They must be powerful. That leads me to wonder what the side effects might be.

Jill must be so addicted to money and power that she is allowing her husband to be drugged... he could stroke out right on stage!!!

Obviously Joe is off the drugs that enabled him to act almost normal during his SOTU campaign speech.

I wonder if those drugs are illegal or just experimental. They must be powerful. That leads me to wonder what the side effects might be.
Thank you.

I thought the SOTU was pretty good as well.

old man.jpg

Thank you.

I thought the SOTU was pretty good as well.
As I mentioned it was more of a campaign speech than a state of the union speech. Biden came across as an angry old man but not as an old man with dementia.

If he would have suffered periods of incoherence he might have doomed his chances to be the Democratic Party candidate this year. He had a couple screwups like mispronouncing a girl’s name but overall did well.

I feel Joe has a good chance of winning the election this year. Joe still comes across as a nice guy although it appears he has engaged in unethical influence peddling and definitely mishandled classified information as a senator and VP. Trump is a very polarizing individual about Trump. You either hate him or love him.

I can certainly see why many think Biden was put on drugs for the SOTU.

The gaff about “send me to congress” is pretty minor and lets not make too much of it

He couldnt execute words on the teleprompter correctly

Just another tiny cut in biden’s image, but not a major disaster by itself

However, so many and so often tells us biden is weak and easily confused

I want to see him out on a daily basis, so he can demonstrate exactly how "competent" he really is. Of course we know that's not going to happen.

I want to see him out on a daily basis, so he can demonstrate exactly how "competent" he really is. Of course we know that's not going to happen.

Please post a daily Video of YOU. OKTexas
So we can Evaluate YOU.

Please prepare. Then Post YOUR best Video.

You will NOT accept this challenge.
Why....You are a coward...Yes...a COWARD.

Prove us wrong and submit a video of YOU. OKTexas

Forum List

Back