Biden drops embarrassing gaffes days after liberal media hypes SOTU performance

Obviously Joe is off the drugs that enabled him to act almost normal during his SOTU campaign speech.

I wonder if those drugs are illegal or just experimental. They must be powerful. That leads me to wonder what the side effects might be.
At his age, who cares about side-effects.

Please post a daily Video of YOU. OKTexas
So we can Evaluate YOU.

Please prepare. Then Post YOUR best Video.

You will NOT accept this challenge.
Why....You are a coward...Yes...a COWARD.

Prove us wrong and submit a video of YOU. OKTexas
What exactly would that prove? We're talking about Joe Biden...this string gets stupider by the post!

I want to see him out on a daily basis, so he can demonstrate exactly how "competent" he really is. Of course we know that's not going to happen.
Post your Video of your mental fitness.
Man With A Plan suggests this is useless.
What exactly would that prove? We're talking about Joe Biden...this string gets stupider by the post!
Biden....Proved his Jacked Up Joe.

Can either of You?
Hell No, You Can't.
PU........

Please post a daily Video of YOU. OKTexas
So we can Evaluate YOU.

Please prepare. Then Post YOUR best Video.

You will NOT accept this challenge.
Why....You are a coward...Yes...a COWARD.

Prove us wrong and submit a video of YOU. OKTexas

What would that prove, I know I'm too old to run for president. xiden's handlers keep pushing him, despite his lack of capabilities, they are more concerned about themselves, and that includes the first bitch jill. She's living the dream, fuck her husband and his health.

What would that prove, I know I'm too old to run for president. xiden's handlers keep pushing him, despite his lack of capabilities, they are more concerned about themselves, and that includes the first bitch jill. She's living the dream, fuck her husband and his health.

Noted.
As a failed response.
I accept your surrender.

Dirt Nap

Obviously Joe is off the drugs that enabled him to act almost normal during his SOTU campaign speech.

I wonder if those drugs are illegal or just experimental. They must be powerful. That leads me to wonder what the side effects might be.
Well I can appreciate your observation, but the SOTU speech was anything but normal for Joe Biden. I've been following him for decades now first becoming really aware of him during the Clarence Thomas hearings. He has never in his entire live been that jacked up, loud, angry, and spouting rapid fire words without feeling or emotion. It was the weirdest performance of his life.

At his age, who cares about side-effects. Z
Joe makes critical decisions involving the deployment of our military and the use of our nuclear weapons. Of course launching nuclear missiles requires approval by the President and the Secretary Defense. Even so, I would prefer Joe not be taking any drugs that had side effects involving decision making. That would include prescription drugs and illegal drugs Hunter may have recommended.

Well I can appreciate your observation, but the SOTU speech was anything but normal for Joe Biden. I've been following him for decades now first becoming really aware of him during the Clarence Thomas hearings. He has never in his entire live been that jacked up, loud, angry, and spouting rapid fire words without feeling or emotion. It was the weirdest performance of his life.
There is no doubt Joe was FIRED UP during his SOTU address. It made me wonder if he was flying high.

It seems the Joe you know is back after the SOTU scream-fest. It was the usual collection of gaffes and garbled, marbles-in-mouth slurs that make his rambling screeds largely a series of FPM’s, (Face Palm Moments).

He wants voters to send him to congress… whatever… and he added more to the national debt than any president in history.

Thanks, Joe. Now back to vacation to finish your coma.

Biden asked Pennsylvania voters to 'send me to Congress' and made other gaffes at a campaign stop on Friday

Wouldn't be entertaining without the gaffes, and as everyone knows, people vote based on how entertaining a man is in the Presidential elections.

It seems the Joe you know is back after the SOTU scream-fest. It was the usual collection of gaffes and garbled, marbles-in-mouth slurs that make his rambling screeds largely a series of FPM’s, (Face Palm Moments).

He wants voters to send him to congress… whatever… and he added more to the national debt than any president in history.

Biden asked Pennsylvania voters to 'send me to Congress' and made other gaffes at a campaign stop on Friday

That's OK...

Sleepy Old Joe is gonna have Gaffe Days...

But the Orange Baboon-God holds "The Title" as the champ in that context...

In Webster's Dictionary, under "gaffe", it says: "See Rump"...

Only you would be stupid enough to believe that.

He said “Send me THE congress that will support....” making Roe v Wade law of the land.

Watch it yourself.

Only you would be stupid enough to believe that.

He said “Send me THE congress that will support....” making Roe v Wade law of the land.

Watch it yourself.
Only you would be stupid enough to try and excuse the garbled dementia ravings of the gaffe-fest pretending to be president.

As I mentioned it was more of a campaign speech than a state of the union speech. Biden came across as an angry old man but not as an old man with dementia.

If he would have suffered periods of incoherence he might have doomed his chances to be the Democratic Party candidate this year. He had a couple screwups like mispronouncing a girl’s name but overall did well.

I feel Joe has a good chance of winning the election this year. Joe still comes across as a nice guy although it appears he has engaged in unethical influence peddling and definitely mishandled classified information as a senator and VP. Trump is a very polarizing individual about Trump. You either hate him or love him.
Biden hates America and cares nothing about these people who you say would win the election for him. Look how hard he has made it for regular Americans to afford to live.
There is but one choice. America over evil, Trump is the only one to get it done.

Only you would be stupid enough to try and excuse the garbled dementia ravings of the gaffe-fest pretending to be president.
You are entitled to your own opinion but not facts. Your OP is a God damned lie. He didn’t day what you are lying about. Why not debate real stuff instead of made up sayings and pretending like the election was stolen?

You are entitled to your own opinion but not facts. Your OP is a God damned lie. He didn’t day what you are lying about. Why not debate real stuff instead of made up sayings and pretending like the election was stolen?
You're entitled to your opinion but that's all you offer.

Get a clue that your. "... because I say so" nonsense is pointless.

Why don't you try debating like a grownup?

That's OK...

Sleepy Old Joe is gonna have Gaffe Days...

But the Orange Baboon-God holds "The Title" as the champ in that context...

In Webster's Dictionary, under "gaffe", it says: "See Rump"...
Really, Kondor? You do realize that most of the time Trump is speaking off the cuff? Joe Biden can't even read lines from a teleprompter without screwing it up. If he loses his place it gets ugly in a hurry! You can see the panic in the eyes of his handlers whenever Joe decides he's going to take a few unscripted questions. They know that Joe absent a teleprompter is apt to say just about anything.

Between now and Nov the two sides will spend every day fighting over which candidate is the least mentally compromised.

It is as if the thought of not selecting two demented old white dudes never even occurred to anyone.

No matter which one wins in Nov, the country loses.

And you morons are cheering it on

Forum List

Back