Biden finally got something right

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
You're absolutely correct, Joe you can't be trusted.

Sadly the old fool probably got brain muddled again and looks the complete fool he is.

Biden mocked for admitting 'we can't be trusted' in latest gaffe: 'Agreed, Joe'

Sadly the old fool probably got brain muddled again and looks the complete fool he is.

So he didn't actually mean it?

okay

The 10 lemmings in the "crowd" sure love him....

Yup. As was quipped in the article, even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut.

Yet you fully support his actions in Israel. .

As long as he is supporting Israel you bet!

No it means he accidentally told the truth !
Definitions of Freudian Slips: Mental errors: Other misstatements happen simply because you are distracted, forgetful, or not thinking clearly. You might mix up facts or misremember details, leading to verbal errors.

Definitions of Freudian Slips: Mental errors: Other misstatements happen simply because you are distracted, forgetful, or not thinking clearly. You might mix up facts or misremember details, leading to verbal errors.
Dont you cultists get tired of defending his never ending gaffes? His obvious mental decline? His sexual interests?
Good gawd man...

Dont you cultists get tired of defending his never ending gaffes? His obvious mental decline? His sexual interests?
Good gawd man...

During a question and answer game, Williams asked Ivanka, “What’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father?”

Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.”

Not even a Freudian slip. Just a confession of interests.

During a question and answer game, Williams asked Ivanka, “What’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father?”

Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.”

What is wrong with sex, are they noit allowed to enjoy sex and have that in common you make it sound like he meant with each other

See? You cant even answer a simple question without deflecting. Its pathetic.

Forum List

Back