Biden finally got something right

Dont you cultists get tired of defending his never ending gaffes? His obvious mental decline? His sexual interests?
Good gawd man...

“If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her. Isn't that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

Yes it is quite terrible -- outside of MAGA World

The hits kept coming after this video was put together.

“If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her. Isn't that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

The hits kept coming after this video was put together.

Yeah he has said some fucked up shit. Leads people to wonder what he would do with her.
And then we have your guy who showered with his daughter and she blames him for her sex addiction. And he is also very attracted to children. He gropes them constantly.
But you got to deflect away from that. Cultism 101.

What is wrong with sex, are they noit allowed to enjoy sex and have that in common you make it sound like he meant with each other
Except he is always going there -- thoughts of sex = his daughter? Eew!

Ever wonder why Ashley Biden took late night showers? Hint.. daddy was asleep

Calling his daughter beautiful is wrong!

Forum List

Back