Biden Gave $1 Billion Via USAID to Afghanistan After the Taliban Took Over and Now Won’t Share Where It Went

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
The biden regime's handling of Afghanistan.....without a doubt-- The greatest fiasco by any modern President.......

Biden Administration is hiding $1 billion in payments to the Taliban​

3 Nov 2022 ~~ By David Strom

Philip Bump of The Washington Post–the reporter who argues that information should be hidden from the public–would be proud of the Biden Administration. They are actively hiding evidence of what they are doing with the $1.1 billion they have been sending to the Taliban.
Wait, what? We are sending money to the Taliban? You know, those folks kicking girls out of school, executing our allies, killing people for being gay, and having just killed a bunch of our troops?
Those Taliban? Yes, those Taliban.

It turns out that the United States is still the largest provider of foreign aid to Afghanistan, and the Biden Administration is working assiduously and against the law to hide what is happening with that cash. AYFKM?
~Snip~
Earlier this week SIGAR dropped a bombshell–one that clearly didn’t hit the media since they ignored it in favor of defaming Republicans. They flat out stated that the Biden Administration is obstructing and breaking the law:
~Snip~
At a time when the media and the Democrat establishment–oops, I repeat myself–are screaming at the top of their lungs about how democracy is threatened by having an election and allowing citizens to vote–the Administration is also actively violating a law in order to hide their support for our enemies.
That’s not me saying that. That is SIGAR.
~Snip~
It’s hard to see this as incompetence, or negligence, or any other standard excuse for government failure. If SIGAR could do its job unobstructed for that long and now suddenly face obstacles due to noncooperation, it is obviously intentional.
They are hiding something bad. Really bad.
Congress has to get to the bottom of it when they reconvene with a Republican majority next year.

Commentary:
This is outrageous! This was planned by Biden and is cronies.
how do Americans in general feel about this national betrayal?
I wonder how all the Wounded Warriors, who left arms, legs, and other body parts in Afghanistan, feel about this too?
That includes the widows and orphans whose husbands and fathers never came back.
No doubt the money was diverted and laundered through the Ukraine before any grubby Taliban got their fingers on it.
Did Joey get his 10% off the top?
Nothing Joe Biden and is merry Maoist/DSA Democrats do, surprises me anymore.
My question to true Americans is; how any American citizen in all honesty can vote for Democrats having condoned and tacitly agreed with Biden's actions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back