Biden gets lost on stage.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
80 million people voted for this guy ?

And Donald Trump supporters are supposed to be dangerous ?

If you haven't seen this yet it's so hilarious you must..... I literally laughed out loud.
Of course there will be zero coverage of this in the mainstream media you can guarantee that-- not even the late night "comedy" shows ... 🤣

If you haven't seen this yet it's so hilarious you got to see it....... I literally laughed out loud.
Of course there will be zero coverage of this in the mainstream media you can guarantee that not even the late night comedy shows people.... that's called propaganda.

yea
it's time for the 25th amendment

If you haven't seen this yet it's so hilarious you must..... I literally laughed out loud.
Of course there will be zero coverage of this in the mainstream media you can guarantee that not even the late night comedy shows people.... that's called propaganda.

To be honest, he wasn't acting like this until after the election.
The question is...
Is he being doped up most of the time to act like a dope?
Is he being doped up sometimes to act almost coherent?

This is not a joking matter.

Why in the fuck does he keep doing that weird hand thing every time he gets confused?! Surely he has been warned about that many times by his handlers at this point, yet he keeps doing it. Its shocking that democrats dont do something about this guy, if only for the good of the nation, but when have they ever put the nation before politics?

Why in the fuck does he keep doing that weird hand thing every time he gets confused?! Surely he has been warned about that many times by his handlers at this point, yet he keeps doing it. Its shocking that democrats dont do something about this guy, if only for the good of the nation, but when have they ever put the nation before politics?
He holds out his hand as if he is expecting someone to take it and lead him around. The way the Easter Bunny did.

The question is...

No, they had him on high doses of Adderall when he would appear in public during the campaign.

But if they keep him cranked up, he WILL drop dead - not that that is particularly a bad thing, but his doctors are no doubt opposed.

The question is...

I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a miserable sack of meat. He can barely walk across the lawn to the Presidential helicopter. It takes all his concentration to keep from face planting in the grass. This is a pathetic charade.

If you've ever been around a person with dementia you'd know why.
You cant tell them anything because they'll forget you ever talked to them in a manner of minutes.
You could tell my mother to take her meds and she'd tell you she already took them when they're still sitting on the counter.
If you called her on she'd get all pissy about it.

It's either dementia or Kamala Harris wants to be president so bad that she's putting heroin in his iced tea.

Is that how she killed Beau ?
Oh wait ....it was a mysterious form of brain cancer

I doubt Kamaltoe ever met Beau. Quid Pro wasn't known for associating with those like her unless there was a direct political payoff - or cash payoff.

Forum List

Back