Biden gets lost on stage.

1663894822313.png

WHERE's SNL's CONSTANT SKITS of Brainless Babbling Buffoon Bidens walking off stages? Running into doors? Telling people he's been wiped? Looking at his watch at a funeral procession? Shitting his pants at the Popes? Tossing word salads right and left with incomprehensible ingredients????

Are "news" stations only interested in Beijing Biden now, because they' run out of Trump bullshit and lies? Or just because they are corrupt and follow the money?

To be honest, he wasn't acting like this until after the election.
The question is...
Is he being doped up most of the time to act like a dope?
Is he being doped up sometimes to act almost coherent?

This is not a joking matter.

Or the third option, his dementia has gotten worse since the election.

The worst of it... he literally just finished a speech imploring other countries to follow him.
And the dude who was trying to save face by giving him compliments while Biden just stood there having no idea what to do.
He literally had to have someone come over and help him get off the stage.

He's a fading old man. It's almost unfair to him to put him through this.

But worst of all, most voters knew he was clearly better than the alternative.

What a terrible, ugly indictment of the condition that this country is in.
They did not know anything but what they were told. The First Lady caused all of this. I give First Lady's a pass if they do not get political. This one has not been but is guilty in knowing her husband is not fir for the job. And for that and her selfishness to be treated like a Queen, tens of millions of people are suffering. For that she will not be forgiven. It is obvious someone else is pulling the strings and there is no shame among psychopaths.

Blah blah blah.
And Trump was elected because he was better than the alternative.
Like I said 6 years ago... Trump didn't win. Hillary lost.
Same with Biden, he didn't win. Trump lost.

The last two Presidents were the result of someone else losing.
And we are likely going to do it again.

It is unfair to him and most definitely unfair to the country.

Blah blah blah.
And Trump was elected because he was better than the alternative.
Like I said 6 years ago... Trump didn't win. Hillary lost.
Same with Biden, he didn't win. Trump lost.

The last two Presidents were the result of someone else losing.
And we are likely going to do it again.
Just word salad.

They did not know anything but what they were told. The First Lady caused all of this. I give First Lady's a pass if they do not get political. This one has not been but is guilty in knowing her husband is not fir for the job. And for that and her selfishness to be treated like a Queen, tens of millions of people are suffering. For that she will not be forgiven. It is obvious someone else is pulling the strings and there is no shame among psychopaths.
Do you ever not blame the other tribe? Ever? Does the thought ever even enter your mind?

Do you ever not blame the other tribe? Ever? Does the thought ever even enter your mind?
I admire the Democratic ideas of people not being abused. I know you use the typed words against me because it is easy. I only say freeze what we have and let the rules and laws we pass catch up to the realities of the costs. A nation of foundation survives. A TV in the 1960's cost a few hundred dollars at that time with it being made in the United States. A TV now costs far less and made overseas. The tribe overseas is going in for the kill.

Did they?

The lib news media along with the Deep State suppressed the Hunter Biden story before the election that could have changed the outcome

But he CLEARLY isn't.

Driven by hate and bigotry - that you don't even understand the basis for, only that the Reich media has repeated a chant of hatred; driven by your mindless hate, you put a man with no business being in office in the most important office in the world.

Shame on you.

Forum List

Back